The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Types of Vivarium Stacks Available?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 28/01/2010 : 11:01:19
As my snake collection continues to grow i will be looking to upgrade my hatchlings housing in the near future. At present my current 3 snakes are in small exo-terra faunas at approx 200mm long. Now, rather than going through the process of buying the next size up for each snake i'd like to look to purchase a vivarium stack or devive a system that would accomodate my snakes at their different stages in life.

I'd like to hear your recommendation for vivarium stack suppliers/manufactures, price is not necessarily the chief concern, but they need to look good and be easy to clean and have a combination of different "RUB" type accommodation for my snakes. Once my snakes are old enough im thinking of trying to breed them so would need the facility of houses the hatchlings.

Any feed back of what you guys/girls have would be great.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 29/01/2010 : 22:00:37
There is definately a manufacturer that makes really quality viv stacks, i read a post somewhere put can not find it at present. The racks where white/cream in colour and they had "RUB" type compartments and where available in several sizes.
gingerpony Posted - 28/01/2010 : 22:25:59
some stacks are purely identical vivs stacked one on top of another, my stacks are home-made so i can't help you with manufacturers i'm afraid
i know Dave (reptiles-ink) on here makes racking for RUBS....

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000