The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Daughter is now a snake keeper!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 26/01/2010 : 23:18:50
Fed the eldest's Corn (Snuggles) and when she went to remove him from his feeding RUB the lil' wotsit turned and had a chomp on her knuckle!!

Bless her she was dead cool about it (infact it's the one and only time she's sworn infront of me - she called him a S*D!!). She was more indignant than anything else but he clearly thought she was more dinner!!

The only thing that stopped me from laughing hysterically (yes, I'm a very bad mother) is that I've not been nibbled yet so it actually makes her more of a snake keeper than me!!!! xx
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SexyBear77 Posted - 27/01/2010 : 15:54:49
I STILL havent been bitten, not fair!!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 27/01/2010 : 13:34:06
quote:
Originally posted by Oakey

My Roxy (Hatchling) hasn't struck at me or bit yet... She's so patient.

Just what I need though, as she's my 1st.

Casper (hatchling), my first is a fiesty little one. When i first got her i couldnt go near her without her striking and hissing. But with a little patience she has calmed down signifficantly.
n/a Posted - 27/01/2010 : 11:48:30
My Roxy (Hatchling) hasn't struck at me or bit yet... She's so patient.

Just what I need though, as she's my 1st.
tinamiles Posted - 27/01/2010 : 11:42:02
think your daughter did very well to curb her language, im a real wimp so if i ever get bitten the air will turn blue!!
Kellog Posted - 26/01/2010 : 23:56:57
I am so impressed with you for not laughing!! Dont think I could have contained myself (especially if it had been my OH on the end of Silvesta's jaws !!!).

That shows serious control on your daughter's part though, bet you were proud of her (once you ignored the swearing, of course!)

Havent been bitten yet, even though Silvesta started out feisty and would strike he never actually bit (yet)....so I guess I am not a real snake keeper either .....

xxx
DannyBrown91 Posted - 26/01/2010 : 23:47:02
Casper has got me about 20 times now lol. Shes only a hatchling though so you don't even notice.
HannahB Posted - 26/01/2010 : 23:34:43
aw bless her
you should have gotten pics - my mum would have lmao!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000