The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 I saw Elijah drink

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LittleMick Posted - 24/01/2010 : 00:42:35
Well I don't know what parents feel like when their babies do something for the first time, but I don't 'alf have a cheesy grin on my face when I see any of my critters do something I haven't seen them do before

Elijah was having a snoop around and he went over his water dish and just plain dunked his head in and took aot of gulps, lol. It looked so cool. I really should keep my camera out of it's bag for these moments I seem to keep missing.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 27/01/2010 : 04:39:11
I know I was shocked when I first realised that a lot of the owners on here hadnt seen their corn drink!! Often see Kellog doing it and more often than not he drinks when I am putting him back in the viv....it is an amazing thing to see your snake drink, but to watch it and feel it is just...more amazing!!!

Its why I posted pics of Kellog drinking, to show others who hadnt seen their drink what it looked like!

Have only seen Silvesta drink once or twice so far, both times when he has just been returned to viv. Hopefully as he gets more confident I will see more of him.

xxx
n/a Posted - 24/01/2010 : 15:29:03
Yep, it's cool to see their little cheeks sucking in and out.
LittleMick Posted - 24/01/2010 : 14:18:25
Well currently he is in his cool hide with his head out the hole contemplating life and such. But I hope I see him drink again soon, I wanna get a snap of it.
SexyBear77 Posted - 24/01/2010 : 12:37:08
Its always cool to see your snake drink, you don't expect them to gulp like they do!
n/a Posted - 24/01/2010 : 12:35:30
2 weeks ago after feeding Slinx I held the RUB upto the the VIV as I normally do- and she was SO stressed about being handled and fed and the whole ordeal of life (!) that she snaked half way out of the RUB- onto the vine and then to the water bowl- and had a nice long drink ... and a bit of a play... then a bit more of a drink ... and then after 5 mins she decided that she had had enough of drinking and Playtime that she would go into her hide and digest dinner- I was SO surprised!

xXx
HannahB Posted - 24/01/2010 : 10:45:51
my libs was drinking while i was holding her the other day so cute!
Kehhlyr Posted - 24/01/2010 : 01:08:18
It's a very weird thing to see them drink isn't it. :D

n/a Posted - 24/01/2010 : 01:08:12
Amazing!
My 3 week old okeetee just flicks her tongue into the water at the moment haha.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000