The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 King Snake in Arizona

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 22/01/2010 : 07:06:29
A friend traveling through Arizona found a king snake having dinner. I don't think anyone ever told the king snake he has a limit in size of prey. The whole eating process took five hours.

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kehhlyr Posted - 27/01/2010 : 11:43:04
quote:
Originally posted by widey

You know when a snakes going to eat you by there actions!
1) they stare into your eyes and put you into a trance like state
2) they get out the tape measure and chalk
3) they get out the ketchup bottle (if its an american snake)
4) they will be on the phone for hours beforhand inviting friends over for DINNER!

Its all true, it happend to me once, honest!
But i got away........

I was told that by someone who clearly knows both of us, I was a bit unsure of if to believe it or not, especially as I couldn't see how the snake would dial the numbers on the phone to make calls even without having a normal ear.

Apparently the reason they're hours on the phone is because they have to use their tails to text with.
n/a Posted - 27/01/2010 : 07:42:04
You know when a snakes going to eat you by there actions!
1) they stare into your eyes and put you into a trance like state
2) they get out the tape measure and chalk
3) they get out the ketchup bottle (if its an american snake)
4) they will be on the phone for hours beforhand inviting friends over for DINNER!

Its all true, it happend to me once, honest!
But i got away........
Kellog Posted - 27/01/2010 : 04:15:04
Think the comment 'with friends like that who needs enemies' comes to mind' Godzchild.....think your friend is rather pathetic and in need of attention to do what he has done (yet again!!) Glad you have 'outed' him on your website and his myspace.

Must admit I never heard the story about the python in the bed...and definitely wont be telling it to my daughter who already has nightmares about our snakes escaping and slipping into her bed!

xxx
n/a Posted - 25/01/2010 : 21:01:41
OOO!
It MUST be a true story then...

LOL!
xXx
SexyBear77 Posted - 25/01/2010 : 20:43:09
Casper was found in my pillow case after 2 weeks on the run, if that counts?
Kehhlyr Posted - 25/01/2010 : 20:39:57
But on an odd note, how many people have found escaped snakes in their beds?
When my sid escaped a couple years ago, she was found in my niece's bed. Guess what I told her.
SexyBear77 Posted - 25/01/2010 : 20:12:54
Lmao BTD, mine too.
BlueTongueDan Posted - 25/01/2010 : 20:09:24
quote:
Originally posted by SexyBear77

quote:
Originally posted by Paulusworm

Am I the only person in the world who has never heard that story?

Apparently so!

The story goes-

My friend had a massive python/boa etc. and one night it escaped. She found it in her bed a couple of nights later, laid next to her from head to toe, stiff as a board and not moving.

She rushed the snake to the vet, who told her it was measuring her to see if she would fit inside!!!

Very old indeed.

LOL!
These are the exact words that came out of my mums mates mouth when she was told that I keep snakes
SexyBear77 Posted - 25/01/2010 : 18:51:59
quote:
Originally posted by Paulusworm

Apparently so!

The story goes-

My friend had a massive python/boa etc. and one night it escaped. She found it in her bed a couple of nights later, laid next to her from head to toe, stiff as a board and not moving.

She rushed the snake to the vet, who told her it was measuring her to see if she would fit inside!!!

Very old indeed.
Paulusworm Posted - 25/01/2010 : 18:45:56
n/a Posted - 25/01/2010 : 16:29:56
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

quote:
Originally posted by Skorps

.........Perhaps its time to turn the tables on him...

I totally agree,

you could tell the story of 'my friend' who had a big snake that stopped eating an she woke up with it in her bed once............

(how many people have heard that. )

HAHA!
I was told that one on NYE when we were on the boat- I just laughed at the guy and walked off!!

xXx
n/a Posted - 24/01/2010 : 19:43:53
I took the website that you guys added and put it in the comment box in his myspace with the correct name of the snake. In the event that he chose not allow the comment, I put the website on my site. lol. I have to admit, those are interesting photos.
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by godzchild9

I slapped his hands. This is not the first time he has done something like this. That last time he claimed a friend sent him this video of the python that was supposed to be dead which wasn't. I later found the video on the net. I should've known the prankster would do it again.

If you genuinely thought that they were photos that he took then there is no Foul...

Perhaps its time to turn the tables on him...

:)

xXx

EDIT: VERY bad spelling :) xXx

n/a Posted - 24/01/2010 : 10:18:20
Kehhlyr someone told me that story within days of getting my snake!! It apparently happened to a friend of a friend, and "honestly" it was true, made me laugh and most people I told!! Scary what some people will believe.
Kehhlyr Posted - 24/01/2010 : 01:06:04
quote:

.........Perhaps its time to turn the tables on him...

I totally agree,

you could tell the story of 'my friend' who had a big snake that stopped eating an she woke up with it in her bed once............

(how many people have heard that. )
n/a Posted - 23/01/2010 : 19:01:07
quote:
Originally posted by godzchild9

I slapped his hands. This is not the first time he has done something like this. That last time he claimed a friend sent him this video of the python that was supposed to be dead which wasn't. I later found the video on the net. I should've known the prankster would do it again.

If you genuinely thought that they were photos that he took then there is no Foul...

Perhaps its time to turn the tables on him...

:)

xXx

EDIT: VERY bad spelling :) xXx
n/a Posted - 23/01/2010 : 18:34:24
reptiledanny Posted - 22/01/2010 : 21:44:19
i was guna say, that wa snot a king and black head are from ausi. so something didn't add up
hillzi Posted - 22/01/2010 : 19:31:14
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dannmartina/sets/72157613450026231/show/with/3577868912/

think he should also wise up on his geography. Arizona and Australia are in different continents.
n/a Posted - 22/01/2010 : 19:11:15
I guess not. I should've asked him for proof before I shared them.
n/a Posted - 22/01/2010 : 16:07:21
Im pretty sure that Ive seen those pics before somewhere else..?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000