The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Bargin!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
devilsmistress Posted - 20/01/2010 : 15:51:04
Ill let you know what they are like when they turn up! 100% positive feedback to!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DIGITAL-THERMOMETER-FAST-POSTAGE_W0QQitemZ230420653810QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Pet_Supplies_Reptiles_Spiders_Insects?hash=item35a62426f2
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sammysnake Posted - 22/01/2010 : 22:15:11
Hi Danny - it's the link in DM's original post, same guy.
reptiledanny Posted - 22/01/2010 : 21:41:14
quote:
Originally posted by Sammysnake

Twilight's got one which works fine but the new once I recently got for Saracen is fluctuating between measuring 4 and 2 degrees celcius lower than my decent expensive one I've borrowed from our Rankins Dragon. I did mean to write and tell the guy but it seems petty as the thermometer was so cheap in the first place!

Edit - well I did contact him today as I realised cheap or not, I still have to replace it and the guy was wonderful. Apologised that quality control had let me down and a replacement is in the post. Didn't even ask me to send the other one back - everyone should buy from this guy

can you put a link up to his/her ebay page or werever the thermometers are.
n/a Posted - 22/01/2010 : 21:26:01
Yep got these £1.99+50p post same as hiper. They arrived next day. Batteries last quite long too. Funny as the batteries from watch shop are nearly the same as a new thermometer!
Sammysnake Posted - 21/01/2010 : 19:14:41
Twilight's got one which works fine but the new once I recently got for Saracen is fluctuating between measuring 4 and 2 degrees celcius lower than my decent expensive one I've borrowed from our Rankins Dragon. I did mean to write and tell the guy but it seems petty as the thermometer was so cheap in the first place!

Edit - well I did contact him today as I realised cheap or not, I still have to replace it and the guy was wonderful. Apologised that quality control had let me down and a replacement is in the post. Didn't even ask me to send the other one back - everyone should buy from this guy
Nazzle Posted - 21/01/2010 : 18:16:52
My six arrived two days after ordering and are working fine
hiper2009 Posted - 21/01/2010 : 01:18:15
quote:
Originally posted by devilsmistress

Oh I did check the feedback!! It was 100% only had 1 netruel feedback and that was a delay in postage but looking at the date it was left it was when the country was under a blanket of snow so what did the buyer expect??

Hahah some ppl are mad they dont think before they buy if there is really bad snow then of course there is going to be a delay in postage
devilsmistress Posted - 20/01/2010 : 23:15:21
Oh I did check the feedback!! It was 100% only had 1 netruel feedback and that was a delay in postage but looking at the date it was left it was when the country was under a blanket of snow so what did the buyer expect??
hillzi Posted - 20/01/2010 : 20:24:22
I ordered one for Blitz on the 18th of December from a similar auction, arrived on the 9th of January.. Bad feedback was left!

Always best to look at the feedback.
hiper2009 Posted - 20/01/2010 : 19:13:59
quote:
Originally posted by devilsmistress

Blimey Hyper that was good going! I only ordered mine today, so hopefully they will tur up soon.

I will see if they still have some as that reminds me i need to get 3 more , if i find it again i will give you the sellers name
devilsmistress Posted - 20/01/2010 : 19:04:51
Blimey Hyper that was good going! I only ordered mine today, so hopefully they will tur up soon.
hiper2009 Posted - 20/01/2010 : 18:25:47
I got mine from ebay and it cost me £1.99 + £0.50 for postage and plus i got it the next day
lmfastcars Posted - 20/01/2010 : 18:10:59
I got one of those from china although it tooklike 1 month or so
hillzi Posted - 20/01/2010 : 16:24:04
I've ordered 2 for £4 from china off of c.online or somewhat, be here by the end of the week they even work out cheaper than the crappy dial ones.

P&P, VAT, and if you buy in a shop theyr'e usually about £4 in a shop for one of the dials
matty18714 Posted - 20/01/2010 : 16:22:16
I use these, they are very good.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000