The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Corn Snake Morph Pricing

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 18/01/2010 : 11:52:45
I'm sure this has been brought up before but how can you be sure that your getting a good deal when buying your morph corn snake.

In my quest to find specific morphs i have come across breeders asking for pretty high prices for some of their expected hatchling, Two that caught my eye in terms of how high the prices are where amel cinder >£700 and pied sided anery bloodred upto £1500 depending on looks.

Is there a general guide for what you can expect to pay for a certain morph or is it just that they are worth as much as people are prepared to pay?

Still chasing lavender stripes or lavender het for stripe, i have an indication of what i'd be expecting to pay, what do you think these might cost?
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eeji Posted - 22/01/2010 : 18:44:12
you'll start seeing '10 hachies around April-ish
n/a Posted - 22/01/2010 : 14:35:12
Going to periodically bump this post in the hope someone can point me in the direction of a reasonably priced Lavender Stripe Corns.
n/a Posted - 18/01/2010 : 16:45:50
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

Sue at www.hissnhers.co.uk is hoping to get lav stripes this year - shes where i got mine from.. drop her a message and see what she says

Thanks Hannah, already on Sue's list but obviously it can mean that i miss out depending on how many she gets and how many people are above me in the waiting list. When will we see the breeders hatchlings start to become available?
HannahB Posted - 18/01/2010 : 16:37:01
Sue at www.hissnhers.co.uk is hoping to get lav stripes this year - shes where i got mine from.. drop her a message and see what she says
n/a Posted - 18/01/2010 : 15:37:22
I spoke to these guys at Crystak Palace reptiles and they tell me they only have 08'lavender stripe snake, i'm hoping to get hatchlings. Any more ideas would be great??
Brookestar Posted - 18/01/2010 : 14:59:58
i was just about to say about crystal palace. they got a huge discount on atm and a lot of reps are cheaper than normal!
danbaylis35 Posted - 18/01/2010 : 14:56:47
there are some about for around the £170 mark in crystal palace reptiles
HannahB Posted - 18/01/2010 : 13:19:12
i got a lav stripe for just under £300 which is probably the middle of the road with them

amel cinders are rare..not many of them about and the same with ps bloodreds - when they become more common and readily available then the prices will drop down a bit over time but it wont be for a while yet

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000