The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Yey New Snake

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 16/01/2010 : 14:52:21
Just added another edition bought a normal multi het male corn he has really stunning markings tried to take a couple of pic's before leaving him to settle in but pic's very poor. Any tips for good pic's as some on here are outstanding and i would love to show just how handsome Charlie's markings are....
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 17/01/2010 : 12:22:07
quote:

Just added another edition bought a normal multi het male corn he has really stunning markings tried to take a couple of pic's before leaving him to settle in but pic's very poor. Any tips for good pic's as some on here are outstanding and i would love to show just how handsome Charlie's markings are....
quote:

Well done on the new arrival I bet your very happy with him

On the picture taking if your camera has a macro setting which has the symbol of a flower then this is best for up close shots but you have to keep the camera very steady to reduce blur of image. Auto settings is also a good method if you are are just starting out with a camera.

Hope that helps a little
n/a Posted - 17/01/2010 : 11:20:53
Congratulations for your newest snake!

As far as pics go- I think its a case of waiting patiently just like a wildlife photographer!!
(or setting your camera to Sports/action if he/she is shooting off across the bed/surface and setting to Macro if he/she is sitting nicely!)

Or as in my case I tell Hubby I want some more pics and just kick back and wait!

:P

xXx
n/a Posted - 17/01/2010 : 10:54:20
Congrats on the new arrival.

My camera isn't a very expensive one, and I think 8mp, but use your macro setting, often shown as a flower or something, for close up.
HannahB Posted - 17/01/2010 : 00:04:37
congrats on the new arrival
Sammysnake Posted - 16/01/2010 : 17:01:30
Wait until he's eating - it's the only time mine stay even vaguely still.
lmfastcars Posted - 16/01/2010 : 15:43:48
congrats on the new arrival, sorry i dont have any photo tips :( i just keep snapping untill i get a good one
DannyBrown91 Posted - 16/01/2010 : 15:21:01
I think its just a case of a decent camera and plent of persistance.

I still need to take a few desent pics of my casper but havn't got a desent camera at the minute, although i should be getting my Sony Ericsson Satio back soon which has a 12.1 mega pixel camera, should be good enough for a few pics although im not expecting anything close to some of the pics on this website.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000