The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Getting another corn

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nails Posted - 15/01/2010 : 18:59:49
Well my new Faun arrived today, so that means i can now get my second corn, very excited, found a breeder local to me and he sells norms for a tenner, and various others at the same price too. he is waiting for some to hatch (about a week to go) and i will be able to go pick one up in about 5-6 weeks time, cant wait
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nails Posted - 16/01/2010 : 21:21:52
Your right there Kellog,i can't wait to get over there to see what he has got!! Trouble is as they are so cheap i may not come home with only 1!!!!! The breeder said he is expecting several colours/morphs i quite fancy an Amery (is that the Black ones?) but we will have to wait and see, only about 6 weeks to wait (and Counting) the little corn is geting on so well, where the python is another story!!! I have wanted snakes for a very long time , but never had the money to be able to afford all that goes with them, viv's heating etc, things are different now so am able too, which means they will multiply lol
newsnakekeeper Posted - 16/01/2010 : 19:14:27
Kellog addicted i only got my corn 2 days before xmas and i looking to get a ghost corn next lol
Kellog Posted - 16/01/2010 : 06:13:20
Considering the fact that you only got Wizard just before Christmas (along with your Royal) and are now ready for your next corn....is anyone thinking the word ADDICT!!!!!

Really pleased for you and cant wait to see what you get, the anticipation in waiting for those eggs to hatch must be so frustrating !

xxx
n/a Posted - 16/01/2010 : 00:07:58
Congrats on your new addition i bet you can't wait
HannahB Posted - 15/01/2010 : 19:39:19
oooh congrats on getting another one!!

we will be wanting pics!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000