The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 New Snake

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hiper2009 Posted - 14/01/2010 : 16:34:38
Hello every one ,

Well i have left a deposit on a new snakling (Royal Python) which will be mine in a few weeks if all goes well, so i wont be as active on the cornsnake forum as will be on the royal forum.

I will still post pics of Whisky & Romeo on here and let you all know how they are doing.

Regards Ash.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hiper2009 Posted - 14/01/2010 : 23:29:43
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

quote:
Originally posted by eeji

you bought a lazy oversized slug?!!!!

congrats on the new addition :)

Yep well i have left a deposit on one Atleast they aint all hyper like the skiny corns haha , royals are more calm and laid back

Poor Romeo and Whisky ....hope they dont realise what you really think of them!! They are just going to be forgotten once you get your 'real' snake, arent they !!!

Seriously though, congrats Hiper...am glad you are finally getting what you have wanted for ages .

xxx

xxx

Thanks Judith And No i wont forget about my two babys, Romeo & Whisky will get same as what the Royal will get they will all get treated the same. Ive always wanted a Royal but i thought it was best to start off with Cornsnakes and now that i have done research and stuff I'm ready to take on the Royal
Kellog Posted - 14/01/2010 : 23:21:41
quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009

quote:

Yep well i have left a deposit on one Atleast they aint all hyper like the skiny corns haha , royals are more calm and laid back

Poor Romeo and Whisky ....hope they dont realise what you really think of them!! They are just going to be forgotten once you get your 'real' snake, arent they !!!

Seriously though, congrats Hiper...am glad you are finally getting what you have wanted for ages .

xxx

xxx
hiper2009 Posted - 14/01/2010 : 21:10:40
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

i love the ivory's.. am hoping to get an albino royal later this year but would happily settle for another normal

hmmm normal having read you wanted a normal originally but think you may have gone for a Yellow belly?

Haha your very close

quote:
Originally posted by matty18714

Normal royals are the best looking without a doubt.

I agree they are very cute

quote:

quote:

i love the ivory's.. am hoping to get an albino royal later this year but would happily settle for another normal

hmmm normal having read you wanted a normal originally but think you may have gone for a Yellow belly?

I was talking to the owner of the rep store and he said to make Ivorys you breed two yellow bellys together. Have you seen the Caramel Albino royal ? It is a very stunning snake but it cost's £1500.

*If the last post in the thread was your own can you edit and add any new info there*
lee2308 Posted - 14/01/2010 : 20:03:42
quote:

thats the best desciption i have heard but you should of said non eating,always hiding,lazy oversized slug
eeji Posted - 14/01/2010 : 18:54:48

matty18714 Posted - 14/01/2010 : 17:35:09
Normal royals are the best looking without a doubt.
HannahB Posted - 14/01/2010 : 17:23:25

hiper2009 Posted - 14/01/2010 : 17:00:47
quote:

congrats on the new arrival

*remind me to stay off the royal python forum...

Thanks Hannah , I handled a few royals today, I held the Black Pastel , Super Stripe , Ivory , Normal Royal , Yellow Belly.

Can you guess which one i have gone for.
HannahB Posted - 14/01/2010 : 16:50:21
congrats on the new arrival

*remind me to stay off the royal python forum...

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000