The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 odd question...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tinamiles Posted - 01/01/2010 : 17:34:50
...but what's with the numbers (e.g. 1.0) that some of you guys have in your sig, next the morph or your cornsnakes???
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hiper2009 Posted - 02/01/2010 : 11:23:48
^^
Sammysnake Posted - 02/01/2010 : 08:29:10
Cheers Hannah. He was 12 weeks when I got him back in September and I have no need to put him through probing as it really doesn't matter what he is. You've answered my question nicely though that he WAS old enough to be sexed when I got him so I have no reason to doubt the lady who sold him to me. Forever more Twilight will be 'him' (unless he suddenly lays some unfertilised eggs in the future LOL).

Cheers
HannahB Posted - 01/01/2010 : 21:57:44
they can be popped from a very early age but considering hes 12weeks old hes probably more suitable for probing now..if you do want him probing make sure the person is experienced and knows what they are doing as some nasty injuries can be picked up by inexperienced probing
Sammysnake Posted - 01/01/2010 : 21:02:56
I put Twilight down as male because that's what the breeder told me when I bought him. He was about 10 or 12 weeks old when I got him - is that too young to be sexed or is it likely to be correct (the lady seemed to have a lot of knowledge which agrees with what most people have said on this forum too () and she had been keeping and breeding for a number of years.

It doesn't matter as I won't be breeding but it would be nice to know if it is likely to be correct info or not. Cheers all.
reptiledanny Posted - 01/01/2010 : 17:53:01
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

it refers to the amount and sex of our snakes,,

for example 1.2.3 means 1 male, 2 female and 3 unsexed

hit the nail on the head. some people don't have the unsexed bit. they just have 1.2 again meaning 1 male 2 females.
HannahB Posted - 01/01/2010 : 17:37:22
it refers to the amount and sex of our snakes,,

for example 1.2.3 means 1 male, 2 female and 3 unsexed

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000