The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 pink vivarium

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 18/12/2009 : 11:26:10
would there be intrest in buying pink vivariums as there is alot off girl reptile keepers??
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 19/12/2009 : 15:56:23
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

Bribary Paul..

psst.. look good holding Sherman and the Malagy and i'll give you a tenner.

haha lol thats it bribary
hillzi Posted - 19/12/2009 : 15:53:58
Bribary Paul..

psst.. look good holding Sherman and the Malagy and i'll give you a tenner.
Paulusworm Posted - 19/12/2009 : 11:51:04
quote:
Originally posted by ivan.reho

quote:
Originally posted by Paulusworm

quote:

Unless it's a 10 year olds bedroom who lets be fair, 10 year old girls and snakes wouldn't mix, i doubt they'd be popular with the female keeepers. But I don't know, so maybe worth a try..

Pics to follow of my 10 year old, pink loving daughter handling my royal and the malagasy blonde .

hahah lol my sis whos seven whats a corn snake cos i got them but i dont tink she would take care off em so she aint having one but she does handle mine all the time and she loves it couple weeks back she took the sheddings to school with her

but yea her bedroom is all pink

I did try and sneak a corn back into the collection a couple of weeks back on the grounds that my daughter has expressed an interest. Trouble is that my wife has got wise to that trick now. As for the colour of my daughter's room, I'm not sure. It's impossible to tell because of all of the posters, clothes and magazines that are thrown everywhere .
n/a Posted - 19/12/2009 : 11:08:43
quote:
Originally posted by Paulusworm

quote:

Unless it's a 10 year olds bedroom who lets be fair, 10 year old girls and snakes wouldn't mix, i doubt they'd be popular with the female keeepers. But I don't know, so maybe worth a try..

Pics to follow of my 10 year old, pink loving daughter handling my royal and the malagasy blonde .

hahah lol my sis whos seven whats a corn snake cos i got them but i dont tink she would take care off em so she aint having one but she does handle mine all the time and she loves it couple weeks back she took the sheddings to school with her

but yea her bedroom is all pink
Paulusworm Posted - 19/12/2009 : 10:40:56
quote:

Kellog Posted - 19/12/2009 : 05:17:44
Problem is kids grow up and tastes change...one week they love pink the next they hate it...and that is just the boys!

xxx
n/a Posted - 18/12/2009 : 17:17:34
ahhh ok thx hillzi but then i do search on youtube bout corn snakes it does seem to be the kids who own them i was searching poping the other day and the was this young girl could not been older the 14 and she was showing how to pop a corn and im
hillzi Posted - 18/12/2009 : 15:37:51
People generally buy them to fit in with the room's current furniture. such as beech furniture, buy a beech viv.

n/a Posted - 18/12/2009 : 15:07:04
oh ok thx reptiledanny
reptiledanny Posted - 18/12/2009 : 14:52:42
twilight is an anery.
n/a Posted - 18/12/2009 : 13:22:15
no i dont it was just an idea :)
Kehhlyr Posted - 18/12/2009 : 13:03:03
Out of curiosity, have you got a piccy of them?

n/a Posted - 18/12/2009 : 13:00:56
oh and love your snake twilight what morph is it ??
n/a Posted - 18/12/2009 : 13:00:08
y does pink get associated to girls lol
Sammysnake Posted - 18/12/2009 : 12:49:31
Pink is evil and it's not just me who think so. Mention it to my 9-year-old daughter and she'll run screaming!
SexyBear77 Posted - 18/12/2009 : 11:29:03
I certainly wouldnt want one, cant stand pink!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000