The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 caramel motley and stripe

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 03/12/2009 : 20:19:03
does anyone have any decent pics of caramels, caramel motleys and caramel stripes. i have been on iansviv and don't like the pics on there. i like this motley one but want to see a nice pic of one. any of you got any?

***moved out of Photos as there's no pics..............by GP***
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptiledanny Posted - 05/12/2009 : 09:10:51
mine is ghost. not a caramel. ghost are the best and so is the name monty.
n/a Posted - 05/12/2009 : 04:57:59
My new snake looks a lot like the one in retiledannys pic. is it possible my snake is a caramel? i have no idea what morph he is, and olso great name haha, coincidently My babys name is monty!
eeji Posted - 04/12/2009 : 18:07:31
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

i mean they are really light. the whole of there body is really together. the colours don't satnd out of each other. i just wanted to see some of your caramels all grown up.

thats just how caramel motley looks in adults
hiper2009 Posted - 04/12/2009 : 17:59:30
quote:
Originally posted by tilly

No mine has a belly pattern ...I only had this one 2 weeks this is toffee she was dehydrated when i got her and her eyes were sunk in

Haha yours looks like Whisky Its not a motley its a normal caramel
n/a Posted - 04/12/2009 : 17:40:54
AWW!!
Poor Toffee!!
At least she lives with you now!!
xx
n/a Posted - 04/12/2009 : 17:30:30
No mine has a belly pattern ...I only had this one 2 weeks this is toffee she was dehydrated when i got her and her eyes were sunk in
HannahB Posted - 04/12/2009 : 17:06:30
its likely to happen though,
theres a chance edison could go the same whitish shade as the pic of an adult lav stripe but hopefully cause hes male he will retain some of his current colours hopefully
reptiledanny Posted - 04/12/2009 : 17:00:16
i now that but iv the adults are really bright. the caramle baby i like is really dark but i don't really want it to get to bright wen he is older.
HannahB Posted - 04/12/2009 : 16:43:49
my butter stripe is super bright now but when shes older she will not have such bright contrast.. my lavender stripe will hopefully retain some of his peachiness cause hes a male but he wont stay the same colours as he is now..
not all morph colours stay the same from baby to fully grown
reptiledanny Posted - 04/12/2009 : 16:26:47
i mean they are really light. the whole of there body is really together. the colours don't satnd out of each other. i just wanted to see some of your caramels all grown up.
hiper2009 Posted - 04/12/2009 : 15:07:55
quote:
Originally posted by tilly

I have a 5 month old caramel not sure if its motley definatley not a stripe ...pics up later tonight or tomorrow

If its a motley i think it will have no pattern on its belly. Does your caramel look like Whisky in my Sig ?
n/a Posted - 04/12/2009 : 14:49:44
I have a 5 month old caramel not sure if its motley definatley not a stripe ...pics up later tonight or tomorrow
eeji Posted - 03/12/2009 : 23:21:38
how do you mean 'nice pics'?

....and what don't you like about the pics on IV? :S

*edit*
note to admin/mods: is it ok if i post a link to another forum here? (its relevent to the thread )

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000