The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Eeee! I'm so excited :3

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Twi Posted - 03/12/2009 : 14:48:20
This weeks looking like it's gonna be a good week :3
I saw baby yesterday at my first scan [ http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b303/Skeebee/?action=view¤t=babyscan006.jpg ]that was sooo exciting, and so very cute. Got my due date. And then today I put money down on a 3 month old snow corn which I will be picking up at the end of the month!!
When I saw it in the shop after going to pick up some large mice for ginger I just had to have it but I never thought my mum would agree to me having another snake, so I took her down today and she fell in love with it so we put some money down so the guy didn't sell it and will be pahying the rest off the end of the month before bringing it home, i can't wait now
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gingerpony Posted - 04/12/2009 : 12:30:03
quote:
Originally posted by Twi

my friend keeps telling me it'll go buy fast till the last couple of weeks then it'll drag.

yup, the last few weks when you're the size of a house and just waiting...........and waiting...............and waiting......... WILL drag lol
Twi Posted - 04/12/2009 : 09:22:31
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

It is amazing when you actually get to see them on the scan, isnt it. So hard to believe that it is inside you, makes it more real. Assume that is the 12 week scan, so you are due in May. Are you going to find out what sex the baby is at the 20 week scan?

Congratulations on the new snake as well....I am trying very hard to contain my jealousy!!

xxx

Yup gonna find out the sex at 20 week scan. Can't wait. Mums hoping its a girl, apparently my brothers girlfriend (who's due the end of april) can't have a girl cause by the time she's 14, my nephew will be 20 and my brother would end up killing any of his friends who came to visit lol.

Can't wait till 30th when I can pick the snake up, more excited about that than the turkey for christmas this year
Twi Posted - 04/12/2009 : 09:20:07
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

huge congrats on your scan when are you due then?

and congrats on your purchase too

I'm due 12th June next year seems so far away but my friend keeps telling me it'll go buy fast till the last couple of weeks then it'll drag.
Kellog Posted - 04/12/2009 : 05:20:33
It is amazing when you actually get to see them on the scan, isnt it. So hard to believe that it is inside you, makes it more real. Assume that is the 12 week scan, so you are due in May. Are you going to find out what sex the baby is at the 20 week scan?

Congratulations on the new snake as well....I am trying very hard to contain my jealousy!!

xxx

gingerpony Posted - 03/12/2009 : 22:03:54
huge congrats on your scan when are you due then?

and congrats on your purchase too
n/a Posted - 03/12/2009 : 21:04:22
congrats on ur first scan! hope all goes well for you. My best friend has just gone into labour 2 weeks early. think shes releived as it looks like its gonna b a big 'un lol. and looking forward to some pics of ur new snakey! xx
HannahB Posted - 03/12/2009 : 19:25:14
congrats on both accounts!
nice scan pic - am still waiting for my mate to pop and give me a nephew,hes nearly 12days late now lol
and really pleased your mum let you get anohter snake look forwards to the pics!
lmfastcars Posted - 03/12/2009 : 16:13:00
Aww cool everything :D lucky you
n/a Posted - 03/12/2009 : 14:50:45
Congrats on the baby pic and the snake!

Not a bad week at all. :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000