The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Long time, no chat!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 29/11/2009 : 21:43:09
Hiya you lot, don't know if anyone remembers me and Gorgeous Boy, it's been quite a while since I last posted. Have had to rejoin as I lost all my details. Hows things GP, BTD, Kehlyr, and all you other friendly folks? Hope you're all well. Quick update, arthritis confirmed, had a suspected heart attack (having tests done) and swine flu....but you can't keep me down! My son-in-law has let me have some www time, and after sorting out my iPod, you were next on my 'do it quick in case he asks for the dongle back quick' list. Hiya Mick, (and MoJo)have you got that on-line-viv-shop sorted yet
Loving the 'new' style front page. It's so nice to get back, even if it's only for a short while. Ally.xxx
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Blackecho Posted - 01/12/2009 : 07:17:35
quote:
Originally posted by allybobz

aaawww thanks for the notes you lot, cheered me up no end! GP, don't even think about the text, had other stuff to think about! Would appreciate York rep night details though. Hey BTD, did you enter that photo comp? User name last time was just Ally, cant even remember passwordGB is doing ok, but still a beggar to feed....I shall not be beaten! HannahB, you have another lavender, what are you like..

That's fine, I don't need to know your password, I can change it to anything you want if you e-mail me.
BlueTongueDan Posted - 30/11/2009 : 23:03:57
quote:
Originally posted by allybobz

Hey BTD, did you enter that photo comp?

Nope
I will probably enter the 2010 compo now as I really want to wait till the summer to get some nice Adder photos
gingerpony Posted - 30/11/2009 : 21:21:35
and she has another 2 royals.................*whistles*

and i appear to have got rid of mine..........................
n/a Posted - 30/11/2009 : 14:56:43
aaawww thanks for the notes you lot, cheered me up no end! GP, don't even think about the text, had other stuff to think about! Would appreciate York rep night details though. Hey BTD, did you enter that photo comp? User name last time was just Ally, cant even remember passwordGB is doing ok, but still a beggar to feed....I shall not be beaten! HannahB, you have another lavender, what are you like..
HannahB Posted - 30/11/2009 : 06:56:20
hey and welcome back
sorry about the rough time you have had recently,
hope gb is ok
Blackecho Posted - 30/11/2009 : 06:54:17
Of course, do you know what your old username was?

I'm guessing Ally?

Anyway, if you could e-mail me theblackecho@msn.com from the account you used to set your TCS user up from and tell me what password you want, I'll set it.
Kehhlyr Posted - 29/11/2009 : 23:03:54
Hiya again.
Hopefully you'll be allowed some more web time again, I'm sure if you ask, Lewy, Kaz or Blackecho will be able to help in regards getting your old details back.
gingerpony Posted - 29/11/2009 : 22:12:03
aaaarrrrrggggggghhhhhhh! i said i'd text you and i never did, i'm really so very VERY sorry i'm a cr*p friend!

hows you and gorgeous boy?

rep night at york is next sunday if you fancy it i'll be posting full details shortly
BlueTongueDan Posted - 29/11/2009 : 22:09:51
Ally! Hey!
Great to hear from you
Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time lately.
I still have my Corny, and added a few other animals to the zoo aswell

Keep in touch
hillzi Posted - 29/11/2009 : 21:52:07
No probs.

I've expanded, got myself a 4ft carolina male, about 5 years old.

How's GB doing?
n/a Posted - 29/11/2009 : 21:49:23
Must have made an impression of some kind. Sad to hear about Mick and MoJo, hope everyone else has kept their cornsnakes, and maybe even added to their collection! Thanks for reply
hillzi Posted - 29/11/2009 : 21:45:50
Hey i remember you! Ouch..

Unfortunately though, Mick doesn't come on here anymore he had to sell Mojo to Mnenmeth. (sp?)

Good to have ya back.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000