The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 wood

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 25/11/2009 : 22:48:46
hi i was wondering if ne 1 knows where i could get some wood from in manchester at a good price. i have been to my local reptile stores and they dont have much in. also i am looking at get a few accs for the viv, but i want usual one. ne help would be great cheers.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hillzi Posted - 26/11/2009 : 21:40:54
quote:
Originally posted by Tizzy

Lee got a load from the woodshop a our local mannor house, i came home and found a half on my doorstep.

Whats going on here then, the bristol tribes are TRADING!? Less primitave then first imagined.

You'd have thought they wouldn't have ignored the 'catch it, bin it, kill it' slogan..
Tizzy Posted - 26/11/2009 : 21:35:53
Lee got a load from the woodshop a our local mannor house, i came home and found a half on my doorstep. MINT! The rest of mine came from my garden as i'm a tightwad!
Kazerella Posted - 26/11/2009 : 16:56:50
I got some small pieces of bogwood from Dunelm mill for £1.99 a piece. Cheap, but as I say, small

Still had to treat it in the same way as BE's guide though.

Do you know any gardeners in your area. Grape vine is good for interesting shapes.
n/a Posted - 25/11/2009 : 23:35:12
Here we go. http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=1761
n/a Posted - 25/11/2009 : 23:34:00
Eeji is probably the fella to answer about manchester based rep shops.

On the wood front though, the local woods is generally a good bet as long as you stear clear of any pine.

There is a guide floating about the site somewhere that tells you how to treat found wood to make it safe for your viv. I will see if i can dig out the link for you in a moment.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000