The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 2010 summer meet up

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dibzy-Time Posted - 25/11/2009 : 17:57:59
Just woundering if anyone fancies meeting up in the summer of 2010 for a weekend to put screen names to faces.
We could do a week end thing or a day thing in any area and it would be good just to get away and meet some new people.
Any Ideas post erm here and then the one with the more votes will go ahead if theres enough interest. We could do 2 or 3 things if you all like!!
ive also put a post up on theroyalpython.co.uk to see if anyone over there is interested

My ideas are
Camping ( Shell island Scotland or england, cornwall mabee?!)
02 wirless music fest (1 day event and no camping)
pub crawl.

Kids are welcome as well but the pub crawl might be a bit of a problem for them hahaha. The music fest is in june/july time and tikets for the fest cost around £50 a tiket not including food and drink and travel but gives you access to all the music tents etc.
Post here with any ideas or suggestgions.

Cheers guys.
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 22/12/2009 : 19:29:55
I'd be up for some type of get together. I'm down in Cornwall but can travel no probs. Please keep me updated
Dibzy-Time Posted - 12/12/2009 : 13:17:24
Nazzle im very interested. can u email me or somethin?
Nazzle Posted - 27/11/2009 : 22:10:56
Just a thought, I work at a field centre near the Donny dome. We've got a small camping field, 2 dorms that hold 22 in each, kitchen. Think youth hostel type accomodation. We'd be cheap though. If any one's interested I'll speak to the boss.
SexyBear77 Posted - 27/11/2009 : 17:27:21
quote:
Originally posted by KITTYCAT

Hey sexybear77 your not alone im up here in Scotland to

woop woop!
KITTYCAT Posted - 27/11/2009 : 17:01:19
Hey sexybear77 your not alone im up here in Scotland to
hiper2009 Posted - 27/11/2009 : 01:59:34
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

i might have a table at donny again next year, but i will most likely only have amels and snows so may not bother :S

So you wont have any Motleys or Strips then ?
n/a Posted - 26/11/2009 : 23:17:44
quote:
Originally posted by hiper2009
What morphs will you have when your at donny ?

Hiper, first page of this thread.

quote:

i might have a table at donny again next year, but i will most likely only have amels and snows so may not bother :S

hiper2009 Posted - 26/11/2009 : 22:48:16
quote:

quote:

quote:

Will you have any amel stripes ??

most likely not next year, because the amel hel caramel stripe girly

doesn't look like she'll be anywhere near big enough :(
....the year after, maybe:)

What morphs will you have when your at donny ?
eeji Posted - 26/11/2009 : 18:39:05
quote:

quote:

most likely not next year, because the amel hel caramel stripe girly doesn't look like she'll be anywhere near big enough :(
....the year after, maybe:)
lmfastcars Posted - 26/11/2009 : 17:57:55
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

quote:
Originally posted by lmfastcars

Hannah, Do you work as like a steward? Because i was thinking about going into that but turns out you have to be 18 :( but as soon as the calenda hits juine the 1st im off to the centre lol. is it any good? what kind off stuff do you do ? x :)

before i started working where i am now i did tonnes of work for Showsec - its nationwide and has an office in quite a few major cities, being based in Notts meant that i worked a lot of gigs at the Arena, racecourses, football events, council run events but cause we were in the middle of the country we got to go to London quite a lot and sheffield, cardiff, bradford, blackpool.. was really good fun and i miss it now! You usually start off stewarding and apart from the odd gig it was generally fairly easy stuff..apart from the Pogues and Babyshambles - they were a nightmare!!

quote:

you were there last year?!

myself and lucifer went last year - picked up our 4newbies and wanted to meet up with people but uncooperative stewards there didnt tell us where the pub was so we never made it!

Cheers hannah Gives me yet another thing to look foward to when i turn 18 =]
HannahB Posted - 26/11/2009 : 17:39:25
quote:
Originally posted by lmfastcars

Hannah, Do you work as like a steward? Because i was thinking about going into that but turns out you have to be 18 :( but as soon as the calenda hits juine the 1st im off to the centre lol. is it any good? what kind off stuff do you do ? x :)

before i started working where i am now i did tonnes of work for Showsec - its nationwide and has an office in quite a few major cities, being based in Notts meant that i worked a lot of gigs at the Arena, racecourses, football events, council run events but cause we were in the middle of the country we got to go to London quite a lot and sheffield, cardiff, bradford, blackpool.. was really good fun and i miss it now! You usually start off stewarding and apart from the odd gig it was generally fairly easy stuff..apart from the Pogues and Babyshambles - they were a nightmare!!

quote:

you were there last year?!

myself and lucifer went last year - picked up our 4newbies and wanted to meet up with people but uncooperative stewards there didnt tell us where the pub was so we never made it!
Tizzy Posted - 26/11/2009 : 13:37:09
I have an idea - one party way up northish, one in the midlandsish and one down southish, A few web cams and Bobs your Aunty, Full on Forum Nosh up!
PunkAsF82 Posted - 26/11/2009 : 12:10:05

quote:
Dont think most of you have ever headed this far south...you are too afraid you would like it and would never return home!!

haha I agree with you there Kellog. I'm almost as far south as you can get without having to go to Cornwall [:S] (why you would so that i have no idea) And I think all the Northerners are wimps and are worried we'll posh them out hehe
Kazerella Posted - 26/11/2009 : 10:03:40
We always meet up at Donny and loads of people say online that they'll be there, but then chicken out on the day.

I think it's seeing a few of us sitting in the corner of the pub with our geeky thecornsnake.co.uk/theroyalpython.co.uk etc T-shirts on. No one wants to be seen with us then
Kellog Posted - 26/11/2009 : 04:28:30
quote:
Originally posted by Bio

Meet up with random people from the big scary interweb thingy-ma-jig?

I am far to innocent for any of that kind of thing i am afraid... you may corrupt me!

I am far too naieve and innocent to meet up with all you strange people....who knows what you may make me do or do to me!!

Love the idea of meeting up but unfortunately the fact of being virtually housebound and being unable to travel far would mean it would have to be virtually on my doorstep!! Dont think most of you have ever headed this far south...you are too afraid you would like it and would never return home!!

xxx
n/a Posted - 25/11/2009 : 23:49:37
quote:
Originally posted by tricksea

do u no how much tickets r pls?

It was £5 for adults and £2 for children this year, i would expect it to be the same or very similar in June as well.
SexyBear77 Posted - 25/11/2009 : 23:45:52
I think you should all come to Bonnie Scotland!

I feel all alone up here!
hiper2009 Posted - 25/11/2009 : 23:38:08
quote:

eeji Posted - 25/11/2009 : 23:16:28
n/a Posted - 25/11/2009 : 22:55:50
do u no how much tickets r pls?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000