The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Cute

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lmfastcars Posted - 20/11/2009 : 18:57:07
I know this is pretty random, but does anyone know what your supose to do if your snake goes up your sleeve becasue i was playing with fluffy and he made his way up my sleeve and was all curled up in my sleeve looking out my arm hole. I could of easily kept him there for ages but i didnt lol. This got me thinking what are you suppiose to do in that situation. and also how come your not suppose to pull them out? it was well cute by the way
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 23/11/2009 : 20:06:57
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

quote:
Originally posted by Chrissy

quote:

Got Kellog out few days ago and went straight up sleeve of my fleece. Carefully sat down on floor to let him find his own way out (which I think is definitely best way to go if possible), but he settled wrapped around my waist with his head nestling very comfortable further up....

Would have made a cute photo!!

xxx

omg not that story again Judith

Only you had heard it before Chrissy...in a bit more detail if I remember correctly!

xxx

ha yes just a smidge more detail i think
Kellog Posted - 22/11/2009 : 04:03:47
quote:
Originally posted by Chrissy

quote:

Got Kellog out few days ago and went straight up sleeve of my fleece. Carefully sat down on floor to let him find his own way out (which I think is definitely best way to go if possible), but he settled wrapped around my waist with his head nestling very comfortable further up....

xxx

Only you had heard it before Chrissy...in a bit more detail if I remember correctly!

xxx
Jennet Posted - 22/11/2009 : 00:44:49
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

just had to post this pic of Marilyn...........nearly 6ft of Dumerils boa

Now THAT definately has got the cute factor GP!!
gingerpony Posted - 21/11/2009 : 20:25:52
just had to post this pic of Marilyn...........nearly 6ft of Dumerils boa

n/a Posted - 21/11/2009 : 12:22:48
quote:

xxx

n/a Posted - 21/11/2009 : 09:41:12
mine loves my violin case! lol
dunno why, she was really happy on it
x
Kellog Posted - 21/11/2009 : 00:35:20

xxx
hillzi Posted - 20/11/2009 : 23:46:47
From my previous thread, i will have to state my sexuallity beforehand I AM NOT GAY!

But the under armour skin tight underlayers are not only very warm but great snake repelents! no more snakeys sniffing around.
n/a Posted - 20/11/2009 : 23:25:29
quote:
Originally posted by Bio

Personally, when my snakes head down my shirt i just leave them to it.They just investigate a little and find their own way out after a little while. Not really worth risking injury by pulling them out in my opinion.

Although i never actually let them in if it looks like they need a poo. haha

ha me too, very risky buisness my corn always seems to want to go in my hoodie when she needs a poo though, odd ha!
n/a Posted - 20/11/2009 : 22:04:43
Personally, when my snakes head down my shirt i just leave them to it.They just investigate a little and find their own way out after a little while. Not really worth risking injury by pulling them out in my opinion.

Although i never actually let them in if it looks like they need a poo. haha
Rik Posted - 20/11/2009 : 21:40:07
Im not an expert but I would think Fluffy was cold and maybe tired. Khan nearly always sleeps with his head out of the hide. Doesn't want to miss anything intresting.
SexyBear77 Posted - 20/11/2009 : 21:20:38
I usually leave mine for a while, then remove them very carefully. You arent supposed to pull them out because its so easy to catch and rip scales x
lmfastcars Posted - 20/11/2009 : 19:47:14
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

Haha just had my big boy go down the v neck in my hoodie, I just gently GENTLY, tugged him out.

They tickle with their tongue on the back of your neck aswell!

Haha mine did that on my arm lol i gently tried to pull fluffy out but he wasnt comeing out so i just took my hoody off and got him out in the end and put him back in his home
hillzi Posted - 20/11/2009 : 19:26:50
Haha just had my big boy go down the v neck in my hoodie, I just gently GENTLY, tugged him out.

They tickle with their tongue on the back of your neck aswell!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000