The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 weather

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
a33272 Posted - 20/11/2009 : 02:12:54
is anyone else finding it hard to sleep because of the stupid wind or is it just me
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 22/11/2009 : 04:19:57
Wish I could walk on the beach with the wind and the rain and the waves lashing against the shore...prefer that to a baking hot day and such a full beach you can barely move!!

xxx
lmfastcars Posted - 21/11/2009 : 16:52:16
I like it aswell only acept if i leave my shed door open by accident it will bash and bash and get on my nerves but yeh storms and wind rules when you inside
HannahB Posted - 20/11/2009 : 11:11:01
iv got a pane of glass missing in my window (cheers mr roofer with your scaffolding poles...) so the wind just goes straight through my room, getting some wood to cover it with this weekend so hopefully no more having a room like a wind-tunnel
i dont mind the wind though in general but it makes keeping my balance on my scooter a bit difficult at times!
a33272 Posted - 20/11/2009 : 09:58:41
i love the wind rain an thunder an lightning, il be the first standing at a window at night if theres lightning, but i live on top of a hill an when its windy the wind liturally bangs into the house
n/a Posted - 20/11/2009 : 08:03:03
keeps my kids awake when it's bad, and as I'm on teh end of a block of flats my windows wobble a bit hahaha
I love the sound of the rain though
x
Kellog Posted - 20/11/2009 : 05:14:23
I agree with Bioshock actually. Maybe it is because of living for years in Africa but love the sound of the rain and wind.....

xxx
n/a Posted - 20/11/2009 : 02:27:56
I actually like the wind and the rain blasting against my house. I can imagine how it would make it tough to sleep if you don't like it though.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000