The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 is this a good deal???

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bilbo Posted - 18/11/2009 : 19:06:35
hi guys i know some of you have royal pythons as well as corns so just wanted to ask what you think about this deal.

i have seen for sale a 3 year old royal python with a 3ft woodern viv plus heat mat and a stat plus all the hides and other bits for £120 i mite get it for a tiny bit less i dont know yet. is this about right for this type of snake??

thanks...
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
casper Posted - 19/11/2009 : 13:31:54
£120 is a good price! My local rep shop was selling 2 year old royal for that price and that was just for the snake, no set up included!
HannahB Posted - 19/11/2009 : 06:13:28
at that age a ceramic would probably be of more benefit to the snake than a heat mat..mine are on a heat mat but they arent big enough yet to fully benefit from a ceramic,

congrats thhough on the new arrivals
gmac Posted - 19/11/2009 : 00:06:11
congrats on your new additions, good price for the python and accessories. be seeing you on theroyalpython.co.uk then
Bilbo Posted - 19/11/2009 : 00:01:39
we got him and it had every thing with him just need a new bulb. he ended up buying her female corn as well both stunning looking snakes he is over the moon....
n/a Posted - 18/11/2009 : 19:09:27
It seems like a reasonable deal, although i would not recommend a heat mat for a Royal Python. I believe a ceramic is far more suited to them seeing as they are heavy bodied snakes.

So, saying that, if you chose to buy it and heat with a ceramic you would have that extra expense and possibly the need for another stat if the setup only came with a mat stat.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000