The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Nintendo DS...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PunkAsF82 Posted - 07/11/2009 : 11:20:05
I have a Nintendo DS retro style in pink that I no longer use. It not the one with the cam or anything, its the old chunky original good ones

It has a few stickers on it, but otherwise it's in perfect condition. It'll come wit ha pink carry case and a few stylus', and I also have a laod of games I'd be selling alongside.

I'll get some pics, but for the DS itself I'll take any good offer, and then for the games I'm asking £5 each. Here's a list of the games (they don't come with their original boxes)

Mario Kart Ds
Pirates of the Carribean: Dead mans chest
Nintendogs Lab
Animal Crossing Wild World
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harvest Moon DS
Pokemon Ranger
Trauma Center Under the Knife

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PunkAsF82 Posted - 09/11/2009 : 17:47:06
just sent them
Tizzy Posted - 09/11/2009 : 13:02:35
Originally posted by lee2308

i can better tizzy's offer,how about £35.10p

Oi Mr.... you can come and play with MY games if i can come and play with your Water Dragon!!!!

Still not had your details Cat?
PunkAsF82 Posted - 08/11/2009 : 20:36:04
still have the ds itseld up for offers!
lee2308 Posted - 08/11/2009 : 14:47:04
quote:
Originally posted by Tizzy

I've just oreded 2 of my kids a DS ecah for xmas (number 1 child already has one) but have no idea what games they will manage at age 4 and 5. Humm.... How about £35 for all the games inc P&P? i can do pay pal or a bank transfer whenever if your interested.

Just noticed the games don't have the boxes, not a problem but do they have the little books???

i can better tizzy's offer,how about £35.10p
PunkAsF82 Posted - 08/11/2009 : 09:14:49
for some reason it won't let me send you an email my outlook doesn't work or whatever, so if you drop me an email on disturbedangel82@hotmail.co.uk then i'll emial you back.... sort code and account number?
Tizzy Posted - 07/11/2009 : 20:53:31
Do you want to drop me an e-mail with bank or paypal details??

PunkAsF82 Posted - 07/11/2009 : 19:41:25
Tizzy - Sounds good to me. Unfortunately no I don't have the books, so I'll understand if you don't want them without them

I wouldn't advice the Trauma center one for kids that young, it's a surgery game. But really good for adults who aren't too squeamish and wanna improve dexterity!

hiper2009 Posted - 07/11/2009 : 16:31:25
Go for a ps3
Tizzy Posted - 07/11/2009 : 15:20:26
I've just oreded 2 of my kids a DS ecah for xmas (number 1 child already has one) but have no idea what games they will manage at age 4 and 5. Humm.... How about £35 for all the games inc P&P? i can do pay pal or a bank transfer whenever if your interested.

Just noticed the games don't have the boxes, not a problem but do they have the little books???
PunkAsF82 Posted - 07/11/2009 : 11:22:06
oh and VivaPinata Pocket Paradice

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000