The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 alcohol question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Dibzy-Time Posted - 07/11/2009 : 01:23:16
most of us like a drink but dose it ever make you think after the 1st pint and a half we need a wee every time we have a drink
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 18/11/2009 : 05:15:34
Hangover + riding = bad idea!!! Trotting up and down with a massive headache, no thank you!!

xxx
SexyBear77 Posted - 17/11/2009 : 14:44:39
I am a student, and tonight I am going to get absolutely plastered and then go riding at work. Just the thing to cheer me up!
Dibzy-Time Posted - 17/11/2009 : 14:17:22
hhahahahaha funny people very very funny people
hillzi Posted - 17/11/2009 : 10:20:24
quote:
Originally posted by Paulusworm

quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

I love it, after I've put a few cans away, I feel a great invisible jacket of warmth, several occasions I've ended up at home with next to no clothing, and feeling warm and toasty.

So at your age then Hillzi that would be after about eight and a half cans of Fosters and just before you start being sick that the beer jacket takes effect?

Can't forget the grouse.
Paulusworm Posted - 17/11/2009 : 07:39:17
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

This is so unfair to those of us who cant drink - I want to feel like you do *she stamps her foot and goes off in a sulk*!!

xxx

You're not alone Kellogg. I'm on painkillers at the moment
Kellog Posted - 17/11/2009 : 04:11:37
This is so unfair to those of us who cant drink - I want to feel like you do *she stamps her foot and goes off in a sulk*!!

xxx
lucifer Posted - 16/11/2009 : 23:42:39
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

quote:
Originally posted by PunkAsF82

i have a southern comfort jacket atm tis wonderful! and i dont care if it's monday, I'm a student. we have our own set of rules

Excellent.
*pours a whisky and goes along with 'student rules'*

Sounds like a grand idea.
I have a bottle of Gentleman Jack on my shelf with my name on it.
Kehhlyr Posted - 16/11/2009 : 21:39:55
quote:
Originally posted by PunkAsF82

i have a southern comfort jacket atm tis wonderful! and i dont care if it's monday, I'm a student. we have our own set of rules

Excellent.
*pours a whisky and goes along with 'student rules'*
PunkAsF82 Posted - 16/11/2009 : 20:48:39
Paulusworm Posted - 16/11/2009 : 20:12:54
quote:

I love it, after I've put a few cans away, I feel a great invisible jacket of warmth, several occasions I've ended up at home with next to no clothing, and feeling warm and toasty.

So at your age then Hillzi that would be after about one and a half cans of Fosters and just before you start being sick that the beer jacket takes effect?
Dibzy-Time Posted - 16/11/2009 : 17:50:57
thats y these questions are good u see because its like bringin up new snakey names
n/a Posted - 15/11/2009 : 21:12:06
quote:
Originally posted by MissyBats

that's a good name for a snake! hahaha
diuretic
hahaha

ha! it does sound catchy as a name
n/a Posted - 15/11/2009 : 20:20:06
that's a good name for a snake! hahaha
diuretic
hahaha
Chimp276 Posted - 15/11/2009 : 16:53:25
AHA back on topic, alcohol is a diuretic. this is why it makes u wee a lot lol
Kellog Posted - 14/11/2009 : 06:07:40
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Scarlett

Ah Kehhlyr, you're talking about the lovely "Beer Jacket"

Dont need that image of you in next to no clothing in my head - thanks Hillzi!

xxx
hillzi Posted - 13/11/2009 : 17:54:43
quote:
Originally posted by Scarlett

Ah Kehhlyr, you're talking about the lovely "Beer Jacket"

n/a Posted - 13/11/2009 : 15:56:06
Ooo it's bad when that happens and it all starts flooding back... ... *fond memories* lol!
x
HannahB Posted - 11/11/2009 : 15:22:43
quote:
Originally posted by inkiepixie

Being the sober one (I don't drink either) has many drawbacks but the silver lining is reminding people - or even better, showing them photos - of what they got up to when completely blootered

im like that!
i do drink but only usually 1 or 2 as it kicks my tummy up so id rather be the sober one to remind people of what they did or didnt do the night before..
inkiepixie Posted - 11/11/2009 : 14:46:48
Being the sober one (I don't drink either) has many drawbacks but the silver lining is reminding people - or even better, showing them photos - of what they got up to when completely blootered
n/a Posted - 11/11/2009 : 14:35:54
hahaha no I call people and text and they must hate me, probably now why, when I go out I DON'T take my phone hahaha
x

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000