The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Anyone want a very badly behaved cat??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
inkiepixie Posted - 29/10/2009 : 08:57:52

George the cat knocked Luna's faun off the top of the chest of drawers AGAIN last night - the second time he's done it. I forgot to shut the bedroom door and he was in there and had her on the floor in about 30 seconds (while I was on the loo!) Poor Luna. She's OK I think, nothing broken or bent, but understandably she tried to strike as I rescued her and I'm a bit worried about regurgitation or something as she was fed the day before.

The faun is now very heavily weighed down with lots of books and I feel horribly guilty for letting it happen again Still, at least she is OK and her faun didn't fall apart when it hit the floor. George is in disgrace - he WILL NOT leave Luna alone if he can get into the bedroom.

Hopefully Bellatrix can move up to the big vivarium pretty soon and then Luna can go in her old heavy glass one: George can't knock that one off and she should be somewhat safer.

So sorry my little baby snake
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 09/11/2009 : 18:19:08
my cats when I put them near the snakes cages or spider ones FREAK! lol they hate them, they actually prefer to lay on top and absorb some heat and dont care about what's in it lol!
I think they think they are going in there! hahaha so they try to get away! lol which is good for me as they dont like the cages! lol
xx
kizzig Posted - 03/11/2009 : 15:36:10
Glad that Luna seems fine!

When we got lax with the cat tray, Sophie pee'd on our bed... Yuck!
inkiepixie Posted - 03/11/2009 : 14:47:13
It's weird; Pixie just shows no interest whatsoever but George is an avid snake fan. Neither of them are big hunters (they've never brought me any "presents") and I did originally go down the "if they know what's going on they might not be so curious" road, but to no avail. He's a little bugger is George, but I do love him to bits.

I was away this weekend and the wife was a bit lax about cleaning a poo out of the cat tray on Sunday; George showed his displeasure by pooing in the bath, the little git!!

Luna seems find after her little adventure though; definitely nothing broken and she was as relaxed as always last time she came out for a play. We've decided that it's time for both her and Bella to move house after their next sheds so hopefully this won't happen again *crosses fingers*
kizzig Posted - 30/10/2009 : 15:33:13
Our moggy Sophie is very nosey and loves to watch all of our other animals! However, she's really good and has started sitting next to us and watching while we handle the snakeys. Can't get over how good she is, seems like all of the training since she was a kitten has finally paid off! She knows she's not allowed to touch any of the other pets, so she does her meerkat pose next to cages, tanks and viv's so she can see what everyone is up to! She's been so much better now she's allowed to look, before she wasn't allowed to look, which in turn made the other pets even more interesting as they were out of bounds!
Kazerella Posted - 30/10/2009 : 13:34:29
I keep telling everyone that cats are evil - but no one ever listens to me
n/a Posted - 29/10/2009 : 22:56:01
strange i have a cat that takes down full grown hares to tiny little house mice yet ive had the skink and my king snake roaming the living room floor and have been handling my corn and my t near him and hes never shown any interest in any of them and he slept in the same room as the vivs plenty of times and never bothered
Kellog Posted - 29/10/2009 : 22:34:24
Poor Luna! It really has been difficult trying to teach George to stay away - but then I guess you cant teach a cat anything....they are too stubborn!

Just please make sure you shut the door...I have visions of him knocking her down again and all the books landing on top of her!

I really dont know what I can say to help...just so sorry for you and Luna...(and George I guess because he is in the dog house and must hate it there! ).

xxx
n/a Posted - 29/10/2009 : 21:10:55
My cat Tinycat threw up on Bill's home the other day. I'm sure Bill was thrilled.
SexyBear77 Posted - 29/10/2009 : 19:34:38
Explain to George that when Luna is older, she will eat him. I'm sure George will believe you and not torment her anymore.
hillzi Posted - 29/10/2009 : 09:37:51
Perhaps you could put a lock on the faun?

Or alternatively, string the cat up. :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000