The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 FAO KAZ THE BRISTOL HATER LOL

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lee2308 Posted - 28/10/2009 : 22:51:01
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/8330514.stm

what you got to say about that then lol
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 07/11/2009 : 05:22:10
I cant believe this topic is still carrying on!!

xxx
hillzi Posted - 06/11/2009 : 22:58:57
How can you call a runty fat worm 'cute and bound to win'??
Kellog Posted - 06/11/2009 : 03:17:50
You guys are just cruel....advertising and boasting about how many snakes you have when you know that there are members of this forum who would LOVE another snake but are stuck with one!

xxx
Tizzy Posted - 05/11/2009 : 13:34:07
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

I've got enough pets

No such thing!!!
Kazerella Posted - 05/11/2009 : 12:00:11
I doubt you would get bit as hoggies have other ways to scare you off, but there is always a slight chance so I've got to warn about it. Most are little grumpy sweeties

and Hillzi - hoggies rule! end of!

I'm going to enter the competition with a Wilbur pic. He's so cute that he's bond to win
n/a Posted - 05/11/2009 : 01:22:19
Still thinking pf a hoggie Kaz... but as you so well put I don't wanna end up like popeye!...... Where's my pipe gone? Swear it was here somewhere, next to my can of spinach!?!
hillzi Posted - 04/11/2009 : 19:30:51
quote:

I've got enough pets to be honest (although if I closed down this website I'm sure I'd have more time to care for a crestie or an albino hoggy)

Don't you dare!! Sites wicked

Who'd wanta crestie? nutters get hoggies...
Kazerella Posted - 04/11/2009 : 17:35:34
I've got enough pets to be honest (although if I closed down this website I'm sure I'd have more time to care for a crestie or an albino hoggy)
n/a Posted - 04/11/2009 : 17:00:34
LOL you two! I think reaching two figures is a lot for anyone to handle surely?! It is addictive though! Thinking of getting another snake soon (xmas prezzie from Hayley, the GF!)
Tizzy Posted - 04/11/2009 : 16:32:50
Xmas is coming jelousey boots you'll have to try the "....but it's not fair Tizzy has more than me...." line on Lewy.
Kazerella Posted - 04/11/2009 : 16:25:47
So you have 20 herps

... which means you are still obviously greedy. I only have 18 herps if you add up the snakes and the amphibians
Tizzy Posted - 04/11/2009 : 16:01:34
quote:

She is!

Normal people have about 12 snakes - addicted and obviously mad people like Tizzy have about 48 plus Leos

Touch of the green eyed Monster Kaz???

And it's not 48 snakes anyway - it got pretty close at one point but i now only have 14 snakes and 6 lizards (house feels empty) the last 3 baby leos went last night but to a very nice bloke who had done lots of homework.

See i've updated my sig and everything - good little moderator i am
Kazerella Posted - 04/11/2009 : 10:14:29
She is!

Normal people have about 12 snakes - addicted and obviously mad people like Tizzy have about 48 plus Leos
hillzi Posted - 03/11/2009 : 19:19:20
Nothing wrong with being addicted to snakes and being a bit mad.

Beats the boring norm', coming from you kazz,that's a tadd rich saying that tizzys addicted to snakes...

Tizzy Posted - 03/11/2009 : 16:10:34
quote:

I would, otherwise you'd end up like Lee, Matty, Tizzy and Bengy_s - obviously mad, addicted to snakes and forever stuck in a traffic jam

I resent that Remark Miss Kazerella!!!

I'll have you know that i am addicted to Snkes AND Lizards and there is no traffic when i got to work at 5am (coz i am oviously blooming mad) so there
n/a Posted - 03/11/2009 : 14:01:38
quote:

I would, otherwise you'd end up like Lee, Matty, Tizzy and Bengy_s - obviously mad, addicted to snakes and forever stuck in a traffic jam

Too true, esp the traffic! I have to say Briz has to be one of the highest per/population for road rage! Its all freakin' one way around the town and most other places! Took me nearly an hour to drive from temple meads station to the flat the other day (about 4 miles!)

....... we're only a bit mad!
hillzi Posted - 02/11/2009 : 15:57:22
Can't have that!BEING LIKE MATTY AND LEE OH DEAR GOD PLEASE NO!

I'm just the addicted part

*sigh* Better get hacking.

psst, Kaz, does this mean wer'e on the same side now? theres no 'farnham' lergy
Kazerella Posted - 02/11/2009 : 14:30:17
hillzi Posted - 02/11/2009 : 14:23:25
Do I have to?

I need my right arm.
Kazerella Posted - 02/11/2009 : 13:12:09
Better take off the full arm just to be on the safe side!

Nothing worse than Brizzie lurge They should make a immunisation program for it!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000