The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Crazy Bellatrix

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
inkiepixie Posted - 28/10/2009 : 08:18:55
Does anyone else's snake go completely mental at feeding time? Bella is getting so enthusiastic at constricting that she basically had mouse mush in a skin bag by the time she'd finished last night. She'd constrict, relax, then constrict again (she did it three times) and thrash about wildly while constricting before wolfing her fuzzy down in about ten seconds flat. Greedy monster!

And Luna constricted for the first time last night She's always struck, and has managed to constrict my finger once by mistake, but she did it all properly last night. Once she decided it was dead she looked a bit confused and took a while to get her chops around her pinkie but yay!
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 29/10/2009 : 05:18:29
Wish Kellog would do that....he used to throw a loose coil or two but now he doesnt even bother doing that - just strike and eat. xxx
n/a Posted - 28/10/2009 : 14:02:05
quote:
Originally posted by inkiepixie

Oh good; she's not completely crazysnake then? I was beginning to worry that all the attempted attacks by the bloody cat had sent her bonkers!

Nope, she's just a great snake!

inkiepixie Posted - 28/10/2009 : 13:27:56
Oh good; she's not completely crazysnake then? I was beginning to worry that all the attempted attacks by the bloody cat had sent her bonkers!
kizzig Posted - 28/10/2009 : 13:04:52
It's so funny watching them constrict! Kizzy managed to tie herself in a knot and roll around the feeding tub while thrashing away at the pink! Really funny to watch!
n/a Posted - 28/10/2009 : 12:54:15

Lol, yeah, check the video section, someone posted a clip of their snake constricting with such enthusiasm he got himself into a ball and rolled uncontrolably around the feeding box

HannahB Posted - 28/10/2009 : 08:31:16
Edison once thrashed his head about wildly while holding his pinkie..dont quite know what he was doing but hey!
and most of mine constrict now.. have to work a little harder to get edison to but he'll get there
Nuttyasha Posted - 28/10/2009 : 08:23:03
Denzil likes to make sure that there is absolutely no life at all left in his mice by constricting.

I wish my babies would start constricting. Well done Luna

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000