The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Some YT discovery..

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hillzi Posted - 27/10/2009 : 23:30:20
Okay, so yeah, unfortunately there are many sad freaks on t'internet, this guy happens to be one of them, and makes it rather more disturbing that usuall.

WARNING BEFORE WE GO ANY FUTHER - If you look at his channel you may be offended by the comments left.

Soo, I was bored and trawled the forum, and YT, and found the thread about the cobra with its mouth sewn striking about the baby. Now, I thought 'pssh irresponsible *insert swearword*' But upon looking at his other videoes there are ones of life feeds. So I got a bit suspicious.

Okay, theres been an ages old debate whether live feeding is right and wrong, it is, and it isn't for the different reasons. and I found out that his YT name is the name of a condition (apparantly) that he gets a sexual kick out of watching animals eat each other. Okay its nature.. but what he does, is rather disgusting.

I'm not sure if i'm allowed to, or not, to reveal the broadcaster, so i won't for now. But I think I gave you enough of a clue.

I wouldn't watch his videos, i could rant on for hours, but i'm not going to. I know this could be highly disturbing to some but I think that YT does let any old freak update sick videos for disgusting purposes. I don't full agree with putting up a live feed on the internet, but thats the keepers choice really.

Thought I'd bring this to your attention of this truly sick puppy.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 29/10/2009 : 13:11:27
quote:
Originally posted by SexyBear77

There is a guy that I have seen on YT who is famous for a video of a python swallowing a live chick (not constricted, alive and cheeping) and in the video you can clearly see the rats tails sticking out of the side of the snakes mouth as its jaws are open. He has clearly stuffed the chick into the snakes mouth mid-swallow.

I’ve seen that vid as well, I was very upset obviously I know in some circumstances it’s a must but this time it was not needed at all!
hillzi Posted - 29/10/2009 : 13:08:06
Yeah, I've seen many live vids broadcasted, but these videos; shall we put it, sexually excite this man. So lets not give him the satisifaction of watching the videos. :)
eeji Posted - 29/10/2009 : 12:32:14
i've not seen the vids so don't know the full content of them, but re. the live feeding vids its legal in a lot of countries so how far can we go with censorship and who should decide what should be and shouldn't be censored on the big ol' internet?
hillzi Posted - 29/10/2009 : 09:36:15
Yeah, but its of live feeding and technically 'nature' which it is indeed. I just think we should not give the sicko the satisfaction of someone watching the video that he gets off to.
Kellog Posted - 29/10/2009 : 05:22:31
They should be banned.....but then so much on the internet should be banned - or is that then stopping free speech or whatever!!! Sorry, rant over! xxx
hillzi Posted - 28/10/2009 : 12:04:51
Yes, and his YT channel name is something to do with that he gets off over videos like such. It's disgusting what he does and videos from him should be ignored and stay away from them :)
SexyBear77 Posted - 28/10/2009 : 10:42:22
There is a guy that I have seen on YT who is famous for a video of a python swallowing a live chick (not constricted, alive and cheeping) and in the video you can clearly see the rats tails sticking out of the side of the snakes mouth as its jaws are open. He has clearly stuffed the chick into the snakes mouth mid-swallow.

He has tried to fob it off as a "scientific experiment" to prove that snakes wont constrict prey they see as too small to be a threat. BS!

I think we may have seen the same guy, he has lots of sick videos of live feeds, and each one has a more ridiculous reason than the last.
Kellog Posted - 28/10/2009 : 04:46:33
Isnt it illegal to live feed for fun?? Havent looked for what you mentioned Hillzi, dont think I want to. This is such a sick, fallen world and what we do to poor defenceless creatures for fun is.......cant even think of what word to use!! xxx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000