The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 ARGHHHHHHH

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 22/10/2009 : 16:20:09
Well some stupid people have gone and robbed off with my license plate off my moped. I have just bought another one £22.48 but the police have been informed =]

Just love to know why someone would steal a license plate haha
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lucifer Posted - 24/10/2009 : 00:22:03
I know there has been quite a few thefts in Nottingham of number plates where the original owner starts getting bills and fines through the door with an identically coloured car with their number plate attached.
Kellog Posted - 23/10/2009 : 22:20:00
Our church is regularly getting vandalized and I dont think there is ever a time where we dont have cardboard over a broken window. The hard thing is everyone knows which kids are doing it but there is nothing we can do about it - we cant afford cctv, of course no-one ever sees or hears anything.... But we actually feel sorry for these kids cos their parents dont care what their kids are doing, they have no love or attention, and a bored silly - so best thing to do is target the local church do-gooders! xxx
Sammysnake Posted - 23/10/2009 : 20:12:25
We live in a Northants village where there is very little crime and most people know each other and we have the nosiest neigbours in the world who are apparently kept awake by my husband walking indoors with no shoes on. Imagine our surprise a few months ago when Mike left the house to go to work to see the car in the parking bay, neatly stacked on piles of paving slabs with no wheels on it! No one had seen or heard anything, the alarm hadn't gone off and the police didn't even bother. Where's CSI when you want them - what about finger prints...grr.

Kazerella Posted - 22/10/2009 : 17:54:49
They've done it to cause maximum annoyance. The kids on our street do that. They break 'no-value' things like fence posts AND IT REALLY ANNOYS ME!

If they broke in and stole the computer then I'd understand the reason behind it, but daft stuff gets me all the time.
n/a Posted - 22/10/2009 : 17:14:54
thanks
no it wasn't personalised but still annoying, thats the reason why i notified them straight away cos i don't want to be done if they are used as false plates =/
n/a Posted - 22/10/2009 : 16:33:02
quote:
Originally posted by TechnoMacleod

Well some stupid people have gone and robbed off with my license plate off my moped. I have just bought another one £22.48 but the police have been informed =]

Just love to know why someone would steal a license plate haha

A riddle indeed. They probably want it for decoration in their cave, right after they take it off the stolen getaway car they used it on when they robbed their local post office. You were wise to notify the police immediately!

HannahB Posted - 22/10/2009 : 16:28:05
ah that sucks mate.. fingers crossed mine stays firmly where it is lol
hope its not too long before you can ride your 'ped again!
SexyBear77 Posted - 22/10/2009 : 16:25:53
Oh gutted, stuff like that is soooo annoying and petty. Was it a personalised one? even if not, its still a pain in the bum because you wont be able to drive it till your new one comes, will you?

Hope they catch the culprits though I doubt they will bother to even try.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000