The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 New Mods!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SexyBear77 Posted - 20/10/2009 : 12:14:24
Congratulations Hannah and Luke for becoming mods!

Quick question though? how did you become mods? as I have been wanting to be one but didnt know how to go about it...

will admit I am a little jealous!
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lewy Posted - 09/11/2009 : 19:48:03
quote:
Originally posted by Chris

quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella ella ella

1. you need to be northern, which means you are hard anyway.

Erm.....one name....Lewy

I am of course assuming he's northern. I can't see anyone moving where he lives out of choice.

Cheeky sod

Chris, didn't you move up here from down south? (well further south) Milton Keynes? somewhere like that... you only live 30mins away from me
hillzi Posted - 07/11/2009 : 14:09:50
quote:
Originally posted by Chris

quote:

Erm.....one name....Lewy

Only just noticed that! on a re-read
Chris Posted - 07/11/2009 : 10:57:49
quote:
Originally posted by lucifer

quote:
Originally posted by solid

another pair to get the green star, did you have to give "special" favors?

No, we definitely didn't have to give our undying service and allegiance to the new world regime headed up by Chris the server technician.

You mean you think you definitely didnt have to give your undying service and allegiance to the new world regime headed up by Chris the server technician? (who oddly refers to himself in the 3rd person)

quote:
Originally posted by Hawkeye

Make sure Chris doesn't run out of fortune cookies.

I spent 3 hours in A&E choking on a bit of paper. I have plenty more misfortune cookies.

quote:

Erm.....one name....Lewy

I am of course assuming he's northern. I can't see anyone moving where he lives out of choice.

quote:
Originally posted by SexyBear77

1. I know I am from Somerset, but that makes me hard anyway coz I can down proper Scrumpy

I too am from Somerset. However I now hurl within 50 yards of Scrumpy due to a misspent youth. Just to clarify, that youth was me. I don't follow youths around. Much.
hillzi Posted - 27/10/2009 : 15:38:39
How do the kids wind you up?

Could be a tactic worth exploiting
Kazerella Posted - 27/10/2009 : 13:51:18
I use the good old fashioned lime and a deep hole method
Paulusworm Posted - 26/10/2009 : 13:00:46
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

quote:
Originally posted by Paulusworm

quote:

Don't bother moving up north Paulusworm - with that kind of shandy attitude you'd get booted out within a month anyway

That's decided then. I'm gonna get a job teaching at your school so that I can annoy you in person .

I don't think they run a course on how to stick pins in crickets!

....and as for annoying me - the kids in Barnsley already know how to do that anyway, and I'm used to them. You'll be arrested during the first term for bashing a couple of the cheeky monkeys.

They'd have to find the bodies and some evidence first. Mwa ha ha ha haaaaaaa
Kazerella Posted - 26/10/2009 : 11:28:57
quote:
Originally posted by Paulusworm

quote:

Don't bother moving up north Paulusworm - with that kind of shandy attitude you'd get booted out within a month anyway

That's decided then. I'm gonna get a job teaching at your school so that I can annoy you in person .

I don't think they run a course on how to stick pins in crickets!

....and as for annoying me - the kids in Barnsley already know how to do that anyway, and I'm used to them. You'll be arrested during the first term for bashing a couple of the cheeky monkeys.
Kellog Posted - 26/10/2009 : 05:06:39
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

thanks for all your kind comments (except PW ) i've got other stuff going on that means i'm soooooo tired lol, i just need to kick on and get done lol positive mental attitude and all that!

and pneumonia last summer was pretty horrible, it was the bacterial form that gets you when you're run down..........i obviously just work too damn hard!

Do I need to keep repeating myself....dont kick on and get done until your body is ready!!! Please. I say it from experience. xxx
gingerpony Posted - 25/10/2009 : 20:31:39
thanks for all your kind comments (except PW ) i've got other stuff going on that means i'm soooooo tired lol, i just need to kick on and get done lol positive mental attitude and all that!

and pneumonia last summer was pretty horrible, it was the bacterial form that gets you when you're run down..........i obviously just work too damn hard!
hillzi Posted - 25/10/2009 : 17:52:29
LMAO!!

Wouldn't suprise me though, with our shoddy weather. Up north must be like the antartic compared to down here lol ;)

Seriously though, I hope your'e alright GP.
Paulusworm Posted - 25/10/2009 : 17:41:38
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

Hmm, northerners MUST be daft, how can you get pnunomia (sp?) in the summer, thought it was when your'e really cold???

I think they still have smallpox up there too .

I hope you get over your "attack of the vapours" soon GP .
Paulusworm Posted - 25/10/2009 : 17:33:39
quote:

hillzi Posted - 25/10/2009 : 15:02:30
Hmm, northerners MUST be daft, how can you get pnunomia (sp?) in the summer, thought it was when your'e really cold???

Kellog Posted - 25/10/2009 : 11:12:03
GINGERPONY - REST, REST, REST AND MORE REST!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET THE MESSAGE!!!!!!!! XXX
Kazerella Posted - 25/10/2009 : 09:32:14
Paulusworm Posted - 25/10/2009 : 06:56:27
quote:

...and PW, i still turned up for work when i had pneumonia last summer......how hard and northern is that??

Hard and northern? Nah. More like nieve and inconsiderate. Coughing veiny mucus everywhere and distracting collegues with your selfish gasping for breath/wheezing when they are trying to save the lives of the poor little bunny wabbits and doggies. See a southerner would have the common sense to stay at home so that Fido and Buggs can live to see another day .
Kellog Posted - 24/10/2009 : 23:53:57
I talk from experience GP - dont push yourself while you recover...its not worth it, rest until your body is telling you it is ok! xxx
gingerpony Posted - 24/10/2009 : 21:34:09
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

quote:

what did i miss?? i've been ill this week and haven't even got to a computer for most of it...........

Sorry you've not been well GP - you on the mend now?? xxx

yeah thanks hun i'm ok, just really tired still...

and PW, i still turned up for work when i had pneumonia last summer......how hard and northern is that??
matty18714 Posted - 24/10/2009 : 15:29:14
quote:

You know it's true Matty

I cant think of a good come back, im so dissapointed
n/a Posted - 24/10/2009 : 15:13:33
quote:

No, you don't get stepped for being from Bristol- that's a punishment in itself

i am loving that!
i am not proud to be Bristolian anymore i don't think lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page