The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 back after a busy few weeks

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 20/10/2009 : 02:50:25
just thought we would say a quick hello not been on for a few weeks, its been a very busy few weeks, not the best so to speak, my aunt died a couple of weeks back at the good old age of 70, then hubby got sick he was a big kid was man flu i think so i had to nurse him, worse than the kids infact he lay on the sofa for 2 days while i fed him lemsips and paracetomal and fresh soup, think he was at it by the end of day 2, lappin it up. then my 4 boys got all sick (i blame the hubby) anyway they didnt all get sick at the same oh no typical was one right after the other had to take the baby to hospital at one point was 4 am and was sat in a+e with all the drunks dont understand why medical will leave u sitting in a waiting room with a 2yr old child and hand full of drunks covered in blood and sick and smelling like alcohol begger belief,
so appologise to anyone i was chattin to before hand,
just to add we got our new puppy last week too will post some pics tomoro, and the new snakeys arrive this weekend cant wait woohoo

rant over lol
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 21/10/2009 : 14:26:02
thanks everyone, yeah i did stay well cant believe it with all them germs flying round, i will def put some pics up when newarrivals come. cant wait got there new homes already set up just sitting empty waitin to be filled.
SexyBear77 Posted - 20/10/2009 : 17:34:44
Welcome back, and hopefully the next few weeks will be better for you x
HannahB Posted - 20/10/2009 : 06:31:29
sorry to hear about your tough few weeks
hope things are looking better for you..
you know the rule.. piccies when they get here!!
lucifer Posted - 20/10/2009 : 03:49:19
Sorry to hear about how the last few weeks have been going mandycr, bet you can't wait to get your new arrivals... Pictures are a must .

Welcome back!
Kellog Posted - 20/10/2009 : 03:01:49
Talk about a tough few weeks Mandycr! Sorry about your aunt, I know she was a good old age but it is still hard losing a family member. Hope OH and kids are all on mend. Scarey when your little ones get ill. Did you stay well through it all?
Great news about the arrival of your new pup, cant wait to see pics. Even better is news about new snakes arriving at weekend! That is enough to make you forget the past few weeks!

xxx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000