The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 so he's gone...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PunkAsF82 Posted - 16/10/2009 : 08:32:35
little floyd got picked up last night.

I felt so guilty watching them drive off.

Did I do the right thing?
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
PunkAsF82 Posted - 17/10/2009 : 10:29:23
thanks guys. you always make me feel better

getting used to the empty viv now. won't be empty for too long though lol
Kellog Posted - 17/10/2009 : 04:30:25
Punk, it sounds as though you have gone through the pros and cons of keeping Floyd and you have realised that the best thing for HIM is to find him a new owner. You have gone to the work of finding him a good new home where you can keep in contact, which is the best thing you could have done for him in the circumstances. I know it is hard and you are going to miss him, but at the end of the day HIS needs are what you put first - which is what makes you a good owner. xxx
Brookestar Posted - 16/10/2009 : 18:48:41
im like that with my new born hatchling. its my first ever and i dont want to give it away but it comes down to whether its fair for me to keep it.

if you feel its a good decision letting him go then i think everyone here will stand by you
PunkAsF82 Posted - 16/10/2009 : 13:56:00
well his viv wasn't big enough anymore and I don't have the money (being a student) or the space (being a student) to give him a larger one. So I decided that it would be better for him to go to a home where he can be in a larger viv. I also know that it may have been stunting his growth if he needed to grow anymore and he was in a home that was too small.

The guy is v. nice and he's keeping in contact, so hopefully it won't be the last I hear!

thanks guys, just missing him a bit
SexyBear77 Posted - 16/10/2009 : 11:52:29
oh right sorry punk...

I dont know the circumstances but you are a good owner, so I am sure the decision that led to him leaving was the right one.
HannahB Posted - 16/10/2009 : 11:46:22
floyd was her beardie..

only you know if you made the right choice - every one who has given a pet up then has doubts when they go - i know i did when i had to give up contact with my pooch.. you know he has gone to a good home with someone who has experience with agressive reps which is what you wanted so imo you shouldnt feel bad
SexyBear77 Posted - 16/10/2009 : 11:13:15
sorry punk, was floyd your snake?
n/a Posted - 16/10/2009 : 10:58:07
only you can decide that mate it must be hard seeing him go

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000