The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 I now have a plan!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 10/10/2009 : 11:41:50
Spent a lot of time thinking about this over the last couple of days and I think I now have everything figured out. When Porphyria is ready to move into a viv (next summer, maybe earlier depending on growth rate) I'm going to install a 3x3ft stack. One viv to be occupied by P obviously and her current faun will become home to a little brother (miami corn) to be picked up in next season's clutches, and so the second viv will be reserved for when he needs to move up. As for the 3rd viv, I think it's time that my leo got some swanky new digs and some playmates (looking at Mack Snow & Stripe, both must be females!). Have a nice alcove that would fit the stack nicely and just means the beardie viv will need to move as well as removing some unwanted furnature. Got quite a shopping list already and feel that next season is going to be an expensive one! I'm sure it'll be worth it and who knows, in time I may even end up with some eggs!
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kizzig Posted - 10/10/2009 : 15:51:21
Good plan! We're also planning for next year too... Wonder what we'll decide to buy! (and how many pennies we have )
HannahB Posted - 10/10/2009 : 13:22:19
sounds like a good plan
n/a Posted - 10/10/2009 : 12:43:24

Sounds good!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000