The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 omg went for mice and............................

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
liverpoolmadman Posted - 09/10/2009 : 13:11:40
hi guys and girlies (just for you KAZ ) went to ARTSAQUATICSANDANIMALS in the last hour for some mice for TERRI AND EFFIE and ended up coming away with a black and silver anertheristic its beautiful cant sex it yet its only a hatchling but what the heck if its female EFFIE is happy IF ITS MALE THEN TERRI will have some lovely babies in the near future..... PROMISE TO POST PICCYS UP AS SOON AS I CAN GET TO HANDLE THE LIL BLIGHTER at the mo its so feisty could be A GAUNTLET JOB
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dazzetski Posted - 12/10/2009 : 22:53:29
Rehab's for quitters, so just give in to the addiction like me lol, congrats on the ickle tiny baby
lucifer Posted - 12/10/2009 : 12:21:34
Congrats LiverpoolMadMan, Can't wait to see the photos.
liverpoolmadman Posted - 10/10/2009 : 15:25:58
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Congrats on the new one LiverpoolMadMan.

Hows you anyway? haven't seen you on here for a while.

FINE THANKS MATE, been busy as ive started training as a TRAVEL AGENT an I have just moved companies so its ALL GO GO GO so dont get as much time to get on here but i will keep popping my head up out of the pulpit (hat on ready for KAZ's anti aircraft ammo) lol and keep you all up to date as to the progress of my LITTLE GIRL TERRI/EFFIE THE BIG BOY and DART THE NEWBIE BABY (hatchling) born 24th july approx
HannahB Posted - 10/10/2009 : 14:23:48
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

quote:
Originally posted by Jono2411

lol... snakes should surely be classified as a menacingly addictive interest...

That's why you'll sometimes see me with the shakes, heading towards the nearest rep shop to get a quick fix.

and me..

aw congrats on the new arrival..look forwards to the piccies
Kehhlyr Posted - 09/10/2009 : 23:09:45
quote:

That's why you'll sometimes see me with the shakes, heading towards the nearest rep shop to get a quick fix.
Kellog Posted - 09/10/2009 : 22:28:56
quote:

Need I repeat the above! Which is why it is so frustrating when you are stuck on one! xxx
Jono2411 Posted - 09/10/2009 : 17:07:18
Kehhlyr Posted - 09/10/2009 : 16:50:51
Congrats on the new one LiverpoolMadMan.

Hows you anyway? haven't seen you on here for a while.
devilsmistress Posted - 09/10/2009 : 16:48:47
quote:
Originally posted by Hawkeye

quote:
Originally posted by devilsmistress

Why is it my fault? I mearly gave you a nudge in the right direction by suggesting I may know someone who may have had some hatchlings left!! Anyway its your fault for getting nudged so easily cos now I ended up with a second one!!

Well, it's your fault because you told me about Jenna and her hatchlings. It's also your fault that I then asked the Hawk if he liked Miamis, and it's obviously your fault that he does. To top it all off, you drove us there!

Thanks again for all your help!

Oh yea I did did'nt I lol

Oh solid we will get pics when the girls have settled
n/a Posted - 09/10/2009 : 16:42:30
quote:
Originally posted by devilsmistress

Why is it my fault? I mearly gave you a nudge in the right direction by suggesting I may know someone who may have had some hatchlings left!! Anyway its your fault for getting nudged so easily cos now I ended up with a second one!!

Well, it's your fault because you told me about Jenna and her hatchlings. It's also your fault that I then asked the Hawk if he liked Miamis, and it's obviously your fault that he does. To top it all off, you drove us there!

Thanks again for all your help!

solid Posted - 09/10/2009 : 16:21:31
piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiics!!!

forum rules
devilsmistress Posted - 09/10/2009 : 16:20:12
n/a Posted - 09/10/2009 : 15:17:51

Lol! The Perils of the Rep Shop

I suspect this is more common than we are willing to admit . I mean, I stated here I was not going to get a second snake until December, now look what happened (devilsmistress, I hold you responsible!) So now my revised promise is that I won't get a third snake until December, but I reserve the right to come back to this post and edit the numbers...

SexyBear77 Posted - 09/10/2009 : 13:13:00
ha ha shopping can be dangerous! congrats on the new purchase and cant wait to see pictures!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000