The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Who is Larry and why is he so happy?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 06/10/2009 : 17:12:00
I don't know either, but I could be compared to him right now. After submitting a very last minute application followed by what I percieved as a poor second round shortlisting test then a worse timed test and interview, I've recieved a call this afternoon (a few days ahead of what I was told/expecting) to be offered a new job! Go me

Of course, this will mean more money for more snakes
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 07/10/2009 : 15:35:49
Thanks all!

I've been in my current job for nearly 5 years and have been exploited and promised so much that I'm so relieved to finally be on my way out!

It is true that in these times of economic downturn and rising unemployment it's nice to know that there are still opportunities out there and by my moving on, it opens up a position for someone less fortunate.

Still have to do all the paperwork and checks before I get the formal offer but that won't take too long at all.

I shall soon have the title of IM&T Data Administrator and actually be paid for being a geek I'll be helping to modernise the collection and storage of cancer data for the entire West Midlands. Not bad for a guy who's degree was in English and not an IT discipline!

Yep, more snakes and maybe expand to a trio of leos. Next up is the miami corn that I've always wanted. If I can find a hatchling now that we're coming to the end of breeding season then great, if not then next year will come round pretty quickly!
HannahB Posted - 07/10/2009 : 06:52:39
congrats
getting more snakes was my first thought when i saw my first payslip from my new job..
Kellog Posted - 06/10/2009 : 22:15:37
That is great news - and I love the fact that the first thought to jump into your head is 'more snakes'!! xxx
n/a Posted - 06/10/2009 : 20:58:13
Congratulations, and what snakes do you have on the list that you still want then eh? ;) heheh Nice one :) go you. In this day and age jobs are few and far between so it's always great to get a new one (I'm disabled and can't work so I'm not complaining cuz I haven't got a job just so you know heheh)
n/a Posted - 06/10/2009 : 20:05:13
well done mate
BlueTongueDan Posted - 06/10/2009 : 19:57:10
Good job!
Congrats
lee2308 Posted - 06/10/2009 : 19:17:07
congrats,whats the job?
SexyBear77 Posted - 06/10/2009 : 19:16:01
Very Well done to you- crack open the bubbly!
kizzig Posted - 06/10/2009 : 18:31:18
Congratulations!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000