The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Do you dislike any morph?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 03/10/2009 : 01:37:09
As the title says, are there any morphs you just do not like?

Obviously an explanation would be nice as well.

This is not meant to offend anybody with the morphs mentioned. It is just something i have wondered for a while and thought i would ask.

For me it would have to me snows, blizzards, whiteouts, avalanche... well, all mainly white morphs really.

I really just don't like the lack of patternation and how bland they look. I know i am probably in the minority on this, but i really do like the more natural colours.

That being said, the more i see pied sided corns, the more i dislike them! They look like mistakes or like they have been dropped in paint... they really don't do it for me.
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HannahB Posted - 08/10/2009 : 22:13:59
apart from the scaleless snakes Im not particularly keen on bloodreds.. pied sided bloodreds are stunning but I dont particularly like the whole red snake look..
i love all others though and if some one gave me a bloodred for free i wouldnt complain but i personally wouldnt buy myself one
Tizzy Posted - 08/10/2009 : 21:24:30
Yep i don't like the look of those scaleless things, surly scales are the whole point of having reps???
kizzig Posted - 04/10/2009 : 22:29:07
Forgot about the scale-less, it's really strange!
n/a Posted - 04/10/2009 : 22:14:14
the pied and the non scaled ..they just dont look right
kizzig Posted - 04/10/2009 : 21:09:55
We didn't used to like the blizzards or whiteouts. Thought that a pure white snake looked a bit strange, but now think they're lovely! They definately look better as adults than hatchies!

quote:
originally posted by widey
Say NO to snake racism!!! hahahahaha..........

Lol!
Chimp276 Posted - 04/10/2009 : 18:03:42
I dont like snows, there is just something about them lol!!!
lucifer Posted - 04/10/2009 : 13:09:12
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

I think it is the snakes with the red-eyes that I dont like..... Am the same about all albinos in all animals.....xxx

Hannah's 3 are all dark eyed and mine are all red.
I don't think I pay much attention to the eye but all the morphs I want seem to have red eye.
Kellog Posted - 04/10/2009 : 11:36:15
I think it is the snakes with the red-eyes that I dont like..... Am the same about all albinos in all animals.....xxx
n/a Posted - 04/10/2009 : 00:22:21
A good miami would certainly make me buy another corn... they have a beatiful contrast to them.
eeji Posted - 03/10/2009 : 23:44:18
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

on the 'wish-list' side of things are an amel pied sided, a good miami with proper grey background and vivid orange-red saddles and a bloodred....oh and more anerys!

a proper good miami would be my exception to the "i don't like grey" thing
gingerpony Posted - 03/10/2009 : 21:45:17
on the 'wish-list' side of things are an amel pied sided, a good miami with proper grey background and vivid orange-red saddles and a bloodred....oh and more anerys!
gingerpony Posted - 03/10/2009 : 21:42:52
i love anerys, my first corn was an anery and i currently have 2 of them in my collection .......... however 1 don't really like anery stripes.
i have quite a strong dislike for normal patterned adult amels but love amel stripes (i got one of them too )and i generally don't like anything yellow............ambers, butters, sulphurs.........my cut-off point for yellow snakes is caramels, i like my caramel too
Remmy Posted - 03/10/2009 : 18:50:33
I used to hate snows or albinos(not corns i know) before i had any snakes now i love them. I`m hoping my next snake will be an albino royal
n/a Posted - 03/10/2009 : 18:44:50
Say NO to snake racism!!! hahahahaha..........

Like em all....its the snake not the colour that matters!! lol
Mnementh Posted - 03/10/2009 : 18:36:23
quote:
Originally posted by Bioshock

Normals are not morphs... just the way nature intended. ;)

It had to morph from something originally way back in the annals of time .

I can't really say I dislike any morph then . I'll have to look at a few more .
n/a Posted - 03/10/2009 : 17:01:42
Amel. Just not my cup of tea.
I have to say "normals" are my faves! i just love the colours on them, if it wasnt "normal" and a morph i would still buy one
eeji Posted - 03/10/2009 : 16:01:10
i don't really like anery based stuff, i prefer bright colours :)
inkiepixie Posted - 03/10/2009 : 15:13:32
I'm not keen amels, which is odd because one of my favourite colours is orange!
lucifer Posted - 03/10/2009 : 14:31:24
The thing I love about corns is how many different morphs and colourations there are, then how differently each one can look from another. I seriously think if I had the money and time I would love to collect as many as possible. But despite it being one of the most common I love Lucien my Amel the most, I suppose because he was my first as well.
n/a Posted - 03/10/2009 : 13:32:49
Normals are not morphs... just the way nature intended. ;)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000