The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 typical...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
HannahB Posted - 27/09/2009 : 14:57:31
both edison and liberty fully constricted their pinkies yesterday..and i couldnt find my camera anywhere.. typical
so i got some super crappy ones on my phone and have no idea how to put em on my lappy lol.. any ideas as to how would be useful - i dont know where any leads are for it though so guess il have to ransack my room lol

also i think libs sees me as a threat when it comes to feeding her and she started to snap at me - when i was halfway across the room!! so she had to have a tub put over her lol..

will try and put the pics up sometime soon
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kizzig Posted - 28/09/2009 : 12:56:12
It's always the way that you get a great photo op when the camera is nowhere to be found or out of batteries!!!

The only ways we can think of to get the pics on your lappy would be bluetooth (using a dongle), a card reader or a phone-pc cable etc (or MMS to someone who has a posh phone who can then email them back to you! )...

Hope Liberty realises that the bringer of food is a friend soon!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000