The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Anyone got a office 2007 CD?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Chimp276 Posted - 25/09/2009 : 18:13:52
I have just got a new laptop and it has a trial version of word on it! I need the product key to activate it, has anyone got one i can use, as they can be used on 3 computers!! And dw it is not illegal i checked aha

It would really help me out!
Thanks
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
eeji Posted - 28/09/2009 : 22:14:38
download Open Office for free from http://www.openoffice.org/ - it is compatible with the M$ bloated rubbish so you will still be able to work with .doc format

Its open source and totally legal to copy and install on as many machines as you like :)
n/a Posted - 28/09/2009 : 15:54:23
thanks misspiggy :o)
Chimp276 Posted - 27/09/2009 : 19:14:59
Yeah but i want to create them lol. dnt worry my bro has got me a very naughty version lmao
n/a Posted - 27/09/2009 : 16:18:43
if you just want to open and view word docs, not create them you can download word viewer from the M$ website, its free :-)
Paul Hume Posted - 27/09/2009 : 13:24:26
Just for info more than anything, the multi licensing if for machines in the same house. so for student adition then you could have it on 3 machines but all those machines would have to live at the same address.

Just thought I would add my two pence worth :0)
n/a Posted - 27/09/2009 : 12:02:40
I'm in the same boat chimp276, had my laptop just over a year now and its a pain when people send me attachments in an email, so if you find an answer please please share it with me :o)
Chimp276 Posted - 26/09/2009 : 14:10:29
oh ok then, well i guess i will just have to find an illegal one aha!
Kehhlyr Posted - 26/09/2009 : 01:20:17
Normally a product key is only allowed to be used on 1 machine at a time. The licensing for it only allows one use at a time.

The CD can be used multiple times, but the product code can only be legally used on one machine at a time, unless it's a multiple user licence.

It depends on the type of licence, Office Pro allows for two
Home & Student allows for three. But normally the license is for 1 fixed machine and 2 portable, or 1 fixed and 1 portable.
n/a Posted - 25/09/2009 : 19:14:36
*Comment removed by mod.*

Can we have no referencing to download sites that may or may not be used for illegal downloading.

Thanks.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000