The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 How much is too much for a Snow?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 22/09/2009 : 19:56:49
When i bought my 2.5 yr old Snow corn, i was charged £100 for her, price did go down to £75 or something like that when i bought her viv,substrate,hides etc aswell tho.

one of my mates went somewhere else to buy a snow and he was only charged £55 for a 2.5yr old snow, but his snow is a male, sooooo was i ripped off with a price of £100? or is it because she is a female who could have babies of her own which i could keep and make money off of? lol
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kehhlyr Posted - 23/09/2009 : 17:35:53
I got my snow for free. Don't suppose it's possible to get cheaper than that.
But It was also a case of 'right place at the right time'.
n/a Posted - 23/09/2009 : 15:32:23
ok cheers for all your replys guys
the tofinator is priceless to me now anyway so i suppose it does not matter too much anymore lol
cheers again x
n/a Posted - 22/09/2009 : 23:49:22
Private is always much cheaper I got Cash (3yrs old) with his full set up for £100-00. Thats including a 4ft viv and heat mats/stat/lamp and subtrate.That was on pre-loved and he was just down the road from me. I guess its a case of shopping around. Prices do vary quite a bit. I'd say if your happy with your snake then price doesn't really matter (within reason).....
Mnementh Posted - 22/09/2009 : 23:44:23
Heya Chrissy :)

I dont think thats a bad price for the age and a female as well . Hets could play a part too , does she have any that you know of ? Hatchlings are relatively cheap because you have to grow them on .
I paid £35 for my hatchling snow Kephri , but he is het Hypo Bloodred so some great stuff in there :)
gingerpony Posted - 22/09/2009 : 22:22:53
shops will usually be more expensive than private sales.......... and some shops are more expensive than others

i paid about that for my big male snow 5 years ago, but then i didn't know about RFUK's huge classifieds section..........
Brookestar Posted - 22/09/2009 : 21:08:37
well i would be thinkin between £60-£80 would be about right. some charge more fore females however
n/a Posted - 22/09/2009 : 20:39:13
me 2 i only paid 15 for a hatchling
n/a Posted - 22/09/2009 : 20:18:45
i only paid £15 for a hatchie but that was at a breeders show.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000