The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 What the heck is going on??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
devilsmistress Posted - 15/09/2009 : 22:01:34
Ok so we got back from holiday on saturday. Sunday the T.V. broke, had the repair man round, it never played up, 5 mins after he left it startedplaying again!!! Monday Steves PC went nuts and is still not right. Then his PC chair broke as he lent back (I thought it was really funny, Steve did not!)
Then tonight, someone tried to throw egg in our window?! Luckaly they missed, but We keep our selfs to our selfs, so not anoyed anyone, then the hub starts resetting its self on its own???? Anything else want to happen??
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
devilsmistress Posted - 16/09/2009 : 21:25:49
Today we got home and the internet has been cut off, so im on crappy open zone at the moment! Will ring tommrrow find out whats going on?? Ant our light bulb has blown in the living room and have no spare bulbs!! Have to use the lamp for now!! Just wondering whats next??
SexyBear77 Posted - 16/09/2009 : 20:17:45
aw so sorry to hear you have been having a rubbish week, hopefully it will improve soon!
HannahB Posted - 16/09/2009 : 17:36:39
oh no! hope things cheer up for you soon
Kazerella Posted - 16/09/2009 : 16:28:04
Gremlins! oh no- make sure all the taps are locked tight and any food is locked away after midnight otherwise your problems will only get worse

Plus eggs at the window- isn't that normal? or is that just our street?
hiper2009 Posted - 16/09/2009 : 01:34:16
Maybe its a ghost lol and for the eggs thats just some sad old stupid lil brats with nothing better to do then play with eggs
n/a Posted - 15/09/2009 : 23:39:18
they say things happen in threes so hopefully thats an end to your bad spell.hope things improve keep your chin up
Kellog Posted - 15/09/2009 : 22:54:52
You really are having it rough at the moment Paula. So sorry, I guess when you think that this must be the last thing to happen something else does. Some kids are so pathetic and get so bored that they would think it great fun to egg houses, seriously sad! As for the other stuff, sorry I cant help but you will sort it all out, just take one thing at a time and try not stress about what is waiting to be dealt with.
Love your new sig for Missy btw, really good pic. xxx
n/a Posted - 15/09/2009 : 22:03:00
Sounds like one of those weeks tbh. As for the person throwing the egg just sounds like some little muppet with nothing else to do. Sorry to hear all this

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000