The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 strike!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 15/09/2009 : 00:37:27
Well Flora struck at her food for the first time yesterday and I screamed like a little girl lol it scared the c##p outta me she just carried on munching so proud that she has finally started to strike soo cool to see
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 15/09/2009 : 13:38:26
Lol thanks for the comments yeah very proud that she is now a proper killer
SexyBear77 Posted - 15/09/2009 : 10:58:17
he he Kellog!

Flossy- bet you are chuffed now that Flora is a proper killer!
Mnementh Posted - 15/09/2009 : 10:56:21
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

That is great news flossy! I know that when Kellog first struck, after offering him a snake every 5 days for 13 weeks without him showing any interest, I was so surprised...and i dont think I have felt that excited for years! Didnt quite scream but certainly made me jump! xxx

Great news on the strike , I love it when they strike makes me feel like they are really interested :)

Kellog , what kind of snakes do you feed him :P

Bah you made it in before me , just :)
Kellog Posted - 15/09/2009 : 10:55:41
Ok ok....thanks for pointing out my typing error so subtly!! Blame it on my brain fog. You all know exactly what I meant!!! I offered him a mouse every 5 days! xxx
SexyBear77 Posted - 15/09/2009 : 10:46:06
quote:

That is great news flossy! I know that when Kellog first struck, after offering him a snake every 5 days for 13 weeks without him showing any interest, I was so surprised...and i dont think I have felt that excited for years! Didnt quite scream but certainly made me jump! xxx

lol Kellog that may be frowned upon on this forum!
hiper2009 Posted - 15/09/2009 : 10:43:24
quote:
Originally posted by flossy

Well Flora struck at her food for the first time yesterday and I screamed like a little girl lol it scared the c##p outta me she just carried on munching so proud that she has finally started to strike soo cool to see

Romeo hardly ever strikes its like when he feels like it he will
But good on Flora !!
hiper2009 Posted - 15/09/2009 : 10:42:27
quote:

Wow you feed kellog snakes ????
Kellog Posted - 15/09/2009 : 10:34:48

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000