The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Kizzy and Ziggy's first handling

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kizzig Posted - 14/09/2009 : 12:28:00
Hi,

We had them both out over the weekend, they were really well behaved. Kizzy managed to tab once (didn't even break the skin!) and Ziggy managed to poo everywhere, but that was to be expected!

Making sure we have kitchen roll handy now just in case! Smelly little so and so!

They're really fast, but seem quite happy to be handled!

We'll hopefully get some photo's next time they're out, but we're finding it really difficult to take photo's without the flash...

Does anyone have any tips on getting good pics?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kizzig Posted - 15/09/2009 : 12:42:26
Thanks,

We'll try the kitchen roll/rizla over the flash and see how we go. If successful we'll have some more piccies to post! If not, then maybe an excuse for a better camera??!!
n/a Posted - 14/09/2009 : 14:26:09
oh so this is what you do when you are meant to be working. i cover the flash with a bit of kitchen roll, stops me blinding the poor lil guys. x x x
HannahB Posted - 14/09/2009 : 12:41:51
someone has said you can put a rizla over the flash and it reduces it so it isnt as bad on their eyes...
glad handling them is going well.. they will soon settle down as they get used to being handled

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000