The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 help me!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 09/09/2009 : 17:51:42
hi i've got a bit of a problem i have i have woken up this morning to find my baby corn snake missing out of the cage. me and my girlfriend and half of the town, (well quite a few people) have been looking for this snake. we have had this house up side down looking for it to no result. can any one give me any tips to catching this lil monster before my girlfriends mum comes home
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 11/09/2009 : 21:47:16
Hope you find your little one soon Marc. Remember to look high and low, they climb!! xxx
KITTYCAT Posted - 10/09/2009 : 19:07:53
check everywhere that there is a heat source i.e plug sockets etc and as said by kizzig check the replies to the con whos hatchling eventually turned up. Hope she turns up soon
n/a Posted - 09/09/2009 : 21:42:11
how did u find ur one if u had one go missin
hiper2009 Posted - 09/09/2009 : 18:28:51
Also check in dark places as they will hide away until darkness when there next on the move ! Good luck
kizzig Posted - 09/09/2009 : 18:17:15
Hi Marc,

We're sorry to hear about your escapee! There is a thread posted by The Con who also lost a hatchling, there may be some more information in this post for you

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5440

We hope this helps!

Good Luck!
n/a Posted - 09/09/2009 : 18:13:06
yeah i have onestly looked everywhere and i kept thinking she had got out and i kept finding her under the substrate. so that was the first place i looked then under the water bowl her second favourite hiding place and then the hide. then the house might aswell been pput into the front garden we had everything out looking for her. the bottle theory wont work thou because she is only 13" long and as thick as piece of cable that goes into a plug so the possibilties of the snake being caught in the bottle is very low
HannahB Posted - 09/09/2009 : 18:01:10
hey and welcome
have you completely checked the substrate and everywhere near the faun/viv? hatchlings are very clever at hiding!!
if shes not around the viv then start looking around checking in particular any places that a warm - sounds silly but check inside speakers, under the bed, around plug sockets and in all the unusual places...if there are clothes on the floor check them carefully and make sure you look in the pockets ect.. look high aswell as low...they have been known to climb pretty high

if you can make some bottle traps - im sure someone else will post the link here - and put a few of them against the walls in several rooms and put flour along the edges of rooms and across doorways then you can see which way snakey has been...also put the viv on the floor with the heatmat so that if she does resurface she might be tempted to go into the warmth

fingers crossed you find her

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000