The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Most damage caused by your herps?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 08/09/2009 : 18:01:37
Bit of a fun conversation I guess. So what is the most damage your herps (no, not herpes, that's a different discussion! Maybe I should just say snakes, lizards, frogs, spiders etc. ) has ever caused?

My beardie when younger used to love lying on my laptop (it ran quite warm) which wasn't a problem (other than beardies are awful typists; you should have seen some of the keystokes he left!) until the day he decided to take a dump whilst lying there. This in turn caused a bit of a thermal malfunction and the cpu socket melted ! Quite an expensive laptop at the time too and would you believe that it was less than a week out of warranty! I think he was trying to compete with me; I broke my previous laptop by drunkenly tripping over the power cable and bouncing everything off the wall. Anything I can do, he can do better
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 11/09/2009 : 21:57:40
quote:
Originally posted by SexyBear77

the relationship with my parents

For me its the OH! xxx
n/a Posted - 09/09/2009 : 17:23:52
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

quote:
Originally posted by Hawkeye

quote:
Originally posted by Paulusworm

I'll definately post some if I can't count to ten using my fingers anymore . As they say...: there are only 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Surely that should be 8 types of people, seeing as binary is given in digit lengths of 8.

Although to be really picky you could say there are only 00110010* types of people in this world.

*=Think that's right, It should be 2

Can we discuss in greater detail with some fish in the background? It's been dark and deserted these past few nights, so I hereby accuse you, most publicly, of spending the nights asleep!

ari Posted - 09/09/2009 : 17:04:52
When mystery was 6 months he did a hodini. Then next thing I cud smell was the foul stence of his poo rising up from the heat of my surround sound amp. Lets just say a very expensive amp is ruined!
lucifer Posted - 09/09/2009 : 12:50:21
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

quote:
Originally posted by Monkeyv3

So what is the most damage your herps... have ever caused?

my depleted bank balance...........?

I lol'd

Touch wood none of my corns have caused any damage.... except Lucien nearly giving my granddad a heart attack when he escaped into his bathroom towel
SexyBear77 Posted - 09/09/2009 : 12:27:54
the relationship with my parents
Kehhlyr Posted - 09/09/2009 : 10:59:49
quote:
Originally posted by Hawkeye

quote:

I'll definately post some if I can't count to ten using my fingers anymore . As they say...: there are only 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Surely that should be 8 types of people, seeing as binary is given in digit lengths of 8.

Although to be really picky you could say there are only 00110010* types of people in this world.

*=Think that's right, It should be 2
n/a Posted - 09/09/2009 : 10:01:37
quote:

The only damage so far is to my delicate psych, on account of snakey's refusal to eat and the worry it entails . Looking forward to being bitten for the first time, I'd love to compare the pain and the damage to damage inflict by past cats
Paulusworm Posted - 09/09/2009 : 08:36:08
Like GP said. My bank balance so far. No real damage apart from being tagged a few times. I'll post pics if Godzilla decides to do me some damage. I'll definately post some if I can't count to ten using my fingers anymore .
Stumpy Posted - 09/09/2009 : 04:53:06
Tango Managed to break out of his viv and damage the mesh, ( Perfecto Glass Viv with mesh top) It cost £190 and is supposed to be for corn snakes but he managed to find a weak spot and escape.
Stumpy Posted - 09/09/2009 : 04:49:45
Sid used to poo on me, but now I know his behavior prior to this I am able to get him to the toilet or out in the garden before hand thereby saving me having to clean it out of his viv.
Kellog Posted - 09/09/2009 : 04:15:02
so far the pain is the worry - first no eating, then mites, and now hiding away all the time - and I've only had him for 5 months! Could certainly do without the worry but he is worth it (as long as he decides to come out of his hide sometime soon!!!!) xxx
lee2308 Posted - 09/09/2009 : 00:26:10
theres a bit of damage to my relationship with the mrs lol
Brookestar Posted - 08/09/2009 : 22:31:46
i agree punk
PunkAsF82 Posted - 08/09/2009 : 22:23:26
the pain makes the gain feel more worthwhile :D
gingerpony Posted - 08/09/2009 : 21:52:51
my current gain is 10 corns, 4 boas and a python

still looking to gain more though so definitely more pain involved.......
KITTYCAT Posted - 08/09/2009 : 21:49:13
no pain no gain as they say!have you found gain yet!!
gingerpony Posted - 08/09/2009 : 21:35:25
quote:
Originally posted by Monkeyv3

So what is the most damage your herps... have ever caused?

my depleted bank balance...........?
matty18714 Posted - 08/09/2009 : 19:27:25
I though half of the appeal was they dont cause any damage?
n/a Posted - 08/09/2009 : 19:23:59
Taking a Dump on furniture! Cash has taken a dump on the sofa a couple of times! So now i put a sheet down before letting him go for a slither (fabric sofa so it took some cleaning and the missus wasn't happy at all..............
PunkAsF82 Posted - 08/09/2009 : 19:23:36
my beardie took a dump on my bed and ruined the sheet, had to be thrown away.
My THM has left scars on my hand from having a nibble.
My other beardie has taken the skin off my knuckles so many times that they're now callused lol
also recently he took the side of my fingernail skin off. i can now see my nail bed!

Beardies can be evil :P

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000