The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Driving test

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 04/08/2009 : 23:42:53
Just booked in for my driving test. There was a 6 week waiting list got it booked for september 16th, ages away, i guess it gives me time to practice...its going to be a long 6 weeks
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 18/09/2009 : 20:09:14
quote:
Originally posted by SexyBear77

quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

quote:
Originally posted by scorpioleah

thats cool! i loved my instructor he was so cool and didnt make me nervous at all, i hope it all goes well for you and become a good in structor one day!

My driving instructor used to moonlight as a DJ, so would turn up to my lesson wearing sunglasses, heavily hungover and would sometimes even slump down in the passenger seat and go to sleep! xxx

OK...that trumps my experience 100%!! xxx

one of my friends driving instructors wet himself one day, and made her pull over and squoosh the screenwash so he could wash his hands and then he tried to continue with the lesson!

n/a Posted - 18/09/2009 : 11:57:33
ew! lol
SexyBear77 Posted - 18/09/2009 : 09:16:10
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

quote:

thats cool! i loved my instructor he was so cool and didnt make me nervous at all, i hope it all goes well for you and become a good in structor one day!

My driving instructor used to moonlight as a DJ, so would turn up to my lesson wearing sunglasses, heavily hungover and would sometimes even slump down in the passenger seat and go to sleep! xxx

one of my friends driving instructors wet himself one day, and made her pull over and squoosh the screenwash so he could wash his hands and then he tried to continue with the lesson!
Kellog Posted - 18/09/2009 : 03:15:56
quote:

Tizzy Posted - 17/09/2009 : 23:22:54
quote:
Originally posted by lee2308

well done,you must be pleased.

quote:
Originally posted by Tizzy

quote:

i will give you a tip,your test can only last the set time,book it in morning rush hour then you dont have to drive far.My instructor told me that and on the morning of my test it took so long to pull out on to the main road i only drove for 5 mins then passed.

That explains alot....

you crash your bike more than i have my truck lol

Lee you Cheeky so-and-so Just remember i know where you live MR!!! Grrrrr! (OK you know where i live too but i have a big scary Chunk at my disposal )
BlueTongueDan Posted - 17/09/2009 : 20:02:56
Congrats
n/a Posted - 17/09/2009 : 15:27:50
n/a Posted - 17/09/2009 : 07:06:24
Congrats, passing your driving test has to be one of the best days of your life. i start my driving instructor training soon, and have to sit another 3 tests AHHHHHHH
Paulusworm Posted - 17/09/2009 : 06:50:38
Well done you .
n/a Posted - 17/09/2009 : 05:57:21
quote:
Originally posted by SexyBear77

wooooooo!! its a good idea not too drive too much as your concentration really starts to wane- I nearly drove my car off a bridge the day I passed my test.

well done you for doing so well! how many minors did you get?

i got 5, so not bad, thought i would get more than that

i still cant believe i passed lol
Kellog Posted - 17/09/2009 : 00:15:19
Fantastic news! Knew you could do it!!! xxx
lee2308 Posted - 16/09/2009 : 21:17:10
well done,you must be pleased.

quote:
Originally posted by Tizzy

quote:

i will give you a tip,your test can only last the set time,book it in morning rush hour then you dont have to drive far.My instructor told me that and on the morning of my test it took so long to pull out on to the main road i only drove for 5 mins then passed.

That explains alot....

you crash your bike more than i have my truck lol
n/a Posted - 16/09/2009 : 20:36:27
Congratulations, you will have so so much more freedom now. Theres nothing like that feeling when your examiner say's those words "im pleased to tell you, youve PASSED".
SexyBear77 Posted - 16/09/2009 : 20:19:16
wooooooo!! its a good idea not too drive too much as your concentration really starts to wane- I nearly drove my car off a bridge the day I passed my test.

well done you for doing so well! how many minors did you get?
n/a Posted - 16/09/2009 : 20:14:54
thanks! i keep wanting to go out and drive but my mam has taken the keys away lol said ive drived too much today!
HannahB Posted - 16/09/2009 : 20:04:33
well done!!!
matty18714 Posted - 16/09/2009 : 20:01:19
Thats great! Well done!
n/a Posted - 16/09/2009 : 20:00:26
so....

i passed! very happy, put insurance on my mums car until i get my own, so i have been driving all day!
Tizzy Posted - 12/09/2009 : 15:47:19
quote:

That explains alot....
SexyBear77 Posted - 11/09/2009 : 23:15:56
good luck to you, sure you will be fine!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000