The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Tattoos

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BlueTongueDan Posted - 27/07/2009 : 19:04:17
Anyone here got any interesting Tattoos?
Now im 18 im thinking of getting one. I wanted a snake but ive been put off by a lot of the unrealistic ones you see.

Im now thinking about a spider, just like this one but on my wrist.
http://www.mdtattoostudio.com/tattoos/tattoos_24663.html

So, Tell us about yours and post pics if you can
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Twi Posted - 02/08/2010 : 21:03:10
Got my new tattoo done on my ankle today, heres the line work before it was coloured in:

And heres it finished:
n/a Posted - 25/07/2010 : 17:57:08
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

quote:
Originally posted by princessbroxy

I have one on my ribs and no its nothing like getting your hair waxed lol its bloody sore but a pain that's bearable and worth it for the right tattoo i would just go for it.

Thanks :) I think I need to someone get a temporary one done firt though to see if it suites me and the go into the tat place drunk and pain killers :p

Love the snakie eeji :3

sorry but ant half decent tattooist won't ink you if your drunk, should avoid excessive smoking and to much caffeine in your system before hand to.
you just gonna have to put up with the pain lol
i think it's only as bad as having sun burn slapped, it gradually gets numbed after the initial soreness
jessejamez666 Posted - 25/07/2010 : 17:26:06
Never paid for a tattoo yet !!!!! lol
The perks of working in a Tattoo shop with your mates !!
I stick needles through people who want pierced !!!!

Check out my work :
www.infinite-ink.com
Tiffany-x Posted - 25/07/2010 : 15:11:55
If you are really scared or have a low pain threshold then buy some germolene cause it numbs so it kinda stops it hurting so much, good tip from my SIL. :D
Tiffany-x
Sta~ple Posted - 25/07/2010 : 10:32:20
quote:
Originally posted by princessbroxy

I have one on my ribs and no its nothing like getting your hair waxed lol its bloody sore but a pain that's bearable and worth it for the right tattoo i would just go for it.

Thanks :) I think I need to someone get a temporary one done firt though to see if it suites me and the go into the tat place drunk and pain killers :p

Love the snakie eeji :3
Tiffany-x Posted - 25/07/2010 : 08:12:46
That would be really nice getting one together, it makes apersonal experience that bit more special. :)
Tiffany-x
HannahB Posted - 24/07/2010 : 23:43:31
that looks good ian
would love to see pics Tiffany when you get yours done - sounds really nice,
my mum has decided that she wants a tattoo for her 50th so think we may get matching ones or very similar ones as i turn 21 a week later
hillzi Posted - 24/07/2010 : 21:45:09
edit:/ Just realised I'd already replied to this thread about what tat I wanted, thought I hadn't.

Ian mate see that's coming on nicely.
Tiffany-x Posted - 24/07/2010 : 21:43:01
Thats pretty cool, I have been planning my tattoo since my 16th birthday with my brother. The tattoo I will get when I have plucked up the courage is wings on my back either upper or lower with quite a bit of inscription cause I had a pretty rocky childhood as I spent most of it with my uncle and he was then killed. It kinda really broke my heart so I want it to have his full name, DOB and DOD then underneath in slightly smaller "the angelic gift from god" cause he used to tell me I was his angel that god gave him to brighten up the bad days, very emotional but I am good about it now, Im not particularly religious but either way it means a hell of a lot. Its all planned and ready to go for the day I am ready. Then I also want a little quote from a very special person. :)
Sorry for talking so much again, I always do it! :P
Tiffany-x
eeji Posted - 24/07/2010 : 20:23:49
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

....I still want to see what Eeji's snake tatt ended up like....he only showed it outlined, I want to see the finished product!....

its still not finished, it hurts too much! heres how far we are now.......

princessbroxy Posted - 24/07/2010 : 17:30:13
Sta~ple Posted - 26/04/2010 : 19:26:11
Has anyone got a tattoo on their ribs? I know it hurts but like how much? Would you say if you got your hairs plucked or wax out of that area that it is equal to that kinda pain?
LittleMick Posted - 26/04/2010 : 18:34:43
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

I can't get a tattoo - not really good with 'forever'. I'd be bored with whatever I got within 6 months

Plus I have got an 8 inch scar, which is far better than a tat. It's more 'James Bond baddie-y'

I have scars, tats and bad memories, lol, so I have got the best of both worlds. lol
nova1990 Posted - 24/04/2010 : 20:02:37
hey this is mine. its my first rat pucca who i miss so much

Rik Posted - 24/04/2010 : 18:37:46
£50 an hour so quite an investment. Think im about a third of the way there so far. Gets better with each vist. Was a small tribal that I decided i didnt like so had a sleeve made of it.

Bed baths are gonna be much more interesting in 30 years time for those that have to do it!

n/a Posted - 24/04/2010 : 14:13:39
BTW Matt - loving the big tribal one!!
n/a Posted - 24/04/2010 : 14:12:58
Wow some of those snake ones look amazing - but yeah - alot of time and alot of money!!

iv got two that im planning at the moment - my uncles initials which will be at the top of my spine (he was my godfather and died when i was 2 and a half ) i also like it because his initials are IF - so itl look like iv got if not I.F. - but since im always wondering what if it kinda works,

iv also adapted a celtic circle for another one at hte base of my spine which has alot of personal meanings to me

but since money is almost none-existent for a few months and im trying to get kit together for my first corn it might have to wait a while - but i do have hte pictures up at home and have done for a few months and i still love them and cant wait to havehtem done!!

but yeah - do need to make sure you go to somewhere good - one of mymates have got a few that are decidedly dodgy and i saw one once with lettering and it was all different sizes and a tad skewif - not good!!
Kellog Posted - 23/04/2010 : 03:50:02
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

.......Plus I have got an 8 inch scar, which is far better than a tat. It's more 'James Bond baddie-y'

I am with you on that one Kaz. I have a scar on my forehead that I usually cover with my hair. Was bitten by a Doberman when I was about 8 years old. Had to have 50 stitches and no-one could believe it had missed my right eye. Also had to have 5 stitches under my chin - it literally had my head in its jaw. Now that is there for life and proves how 'hard' I am....my battle scar for all to see!

xxx
Matt_Brooks Posted - 21/04/2010 : 20:15:04
Tattoos are very very addictive, theres never "oh i'll only have one" one becomes two, two becomes three etc etc I myself have a tribal on my back shoulder, my initials on my left wrist, daughters name and DOB on my right hand and then my full tribal sleeve.

Firstly my daughters name and DOB on my hand, The 9 has ever so slightly worn off a little, due to being on the side of my hand.

And my full tribal sleeve.
Kazerella Posted - 21/04/2010 : 15:35:20
I can't get a tattoo - not really good with 'forever'. I'd be bored with whatever I got within 6 months

Plus I have got an 8 inch scar, which is far better than a tat. It's more 'James Bond baddie-y'

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000