The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 annoying shop

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 23/07/2009 : 09:22:46
Ok i went to my local reptile and fish shop ....I always go there to get my bits and pieces and i talk to a very well informed worker who keeps reptiles and has always been friendly and helpful....yesterday i went in and asked if he was there ....One of the workers said yes but u cant talk to him you have to talk to this guy cos he is new and well informed. I looked at her and said well i dont want to.... i wanna speak to the person i usually talk to ...she said u cant even tho he was working.....Now i spend alot of money in this shop and i think its a damn cheek when i cant talk to who i want.SO i left all my stuff at the counter and walked out.( Sorry guys am having my morning moan but its been on my mind all night)
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
solid Posted - 23/07/2009 : 18:49:43
they could`ve at least asked you to wait a bit while he finishes what he`s doing, or told him you wanted to chat.
punumbear Posted - 23/07/2009 : 18:37:28
shop online takes out all the hassle,some pretty good ones out there once ya look about. Plus ya can ring n speak to someone if ya have concerns.
n/a Posted - 23/07/2009 : 16:58:02
I can't believe some idiot told you that you can't speak to this person! Apart from being childish its also bad business sense to not offer or help the customer with what they want especialy if your giving them regular custom. I'd definately write a letter to the owner/senior manager outlining exactley whats happened. In these days of the credit crunch retailers need customers like never before.
You never know you might just get a freebie of some sort to keep you sweet.
Get writing girl..................
n/a Posted - 23/07/2009 : 10:41:16
I agree it is hard specially when there isnt many around and they tend to get greedy on the prices
Remmy Posted - 23/07/2009 : 10:27:47
Well done tilly, The trouble is there are too many bad reptile shops that are not bothered about their customers. They seem to have an attitude of take it or leave it. It`s hard to find a decent shop.
n/a Posted - 23/07/2009 : 10:24:06
I might just do the lucifer its not as if i dont buy much from there i get my mice there all the time and only last month i spent almost £300 on a new viv and the stuff to go with it ..... i cant see what the problem is. Only other shop taz is in dartford but they have a limited stock and i agree if the person in the shop knows what he or she is talking about and gives you good advice i think its always best to talk to the same person again.
lucifer Posted - 23/07/2009 : 10:13:01
Write a formal complaint in writing to the shop, I'm sure when the upper management see a valued customer going elsewhere they will say something.
Taz Devil Posted - 23/07/2009 : 10:02:20
Way to go. I'm the same with the local reptile/aquatic centre I go to, I mainly deal with the same lad when I go in as he seems to be the most knowledgeable out of them. Do you have other shops in your area where you could go for your bits and bobs???

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000