The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Mick's viv.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 15/07/2009 : 14:05:43
Great viv Mick, you have made a fantastic home for MOJO. Couple of questions for you, how old is MOJO, and what are the dimensions of the viv (excluding work station) Being nosy because I want to put GB into a viv, but chap at rep shop said to give him another 9 months. Comments on when to put him into viv open to anyone
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 15/07/2009 : 20:59:18
Thanks Mick. I was saying to hubby that I wish he could have more space. He really does enjoy tome out of the little viv he's in.
Appreciate the dimensions too, may set hubby a little task, LOL...
Mick Posted - 15/07/2009 : 19:02:55
Cheers for that Ally. He's about 10 - 11 months I think. He's about 2.5ft long.
My viv is about 12" deep by 31" wide, would of liked it to be deeper but thats the problem with recycling, the dimensions are already there.

General rule is not to keep ya corn in a viv toooo big as the dont like open spaces. My way of thinking about it is its fine to put them in a bigger viv as long as you fill it with branches hides and plants etc... that way they wont really be seeing a large open space and will have lots of fun exploring, the wild outdoors is a lot bigger than a viv, and they seem to survive out there lol. I also feel you can enjoy them better watching them with more space. they explore more and was nice to see Mojo stretched out. He seems very happy ;)

these are just my opinions...

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000