The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Good day in Portsmouth...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BlueTongueDan Posted - 10/07/2009 : 16:01:45
Went over to Portsmouth today to have a look at a couple of Reptile shops.
First went to SouthCoast Exotics. Awesome shop, loads of interesting species Blood Pythons, Reticulated Pythons, White lipped Python even a Woma Python
Awesome lizards too. Loved the Black Tree Monitors and comepletely fell in love with a Giant Day Gecko.
Then went to Emsworth aquatics. This shop was great too, had some nice big displays with big monitors, a real nice 16yr old green iggy and a huge breeding pair of Indian Pythons. Oh and some wicked Rhino Iguanas!
Ended up coming home with 2 books and the new PRK issue

Just thought id share that incase anyone was thinking of visiting either shop
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 13/07/2009 : 00:26:18
Dan if your ever up Manchester way your welcome to stop by/over. As is anyone on the forum.
Gotta look after yer mates. Me and the Missus do a mean Ho Chee Min Chicken and if you like strong tea/beer you won't go far wrong! Lol....seriously though if anyones ever travelling oop north we'd be happy to see yah.........
BlueTongueDan Posted - 12/07/2009 : 14:39:50

Oh and GP might like to hear. Emsworth had a real nice Dumerils Boa. Didnt realise just how nice they actually are!
PunkAsF82 Posted - 12/07/2009 : 12:07:16
hahha im a prat lol!
BlueTongueDan Posted - 12/07/2009 : 01:05:39
quote:
Originally posted by PunkAsF82

yeeh its the same one. you walk in and theres vivs everywhere. seperate areaa for the aquarium? Counter right at the back next to a laod of empty sell vivs?

(sorry for hte bad grammer/spelling, just got ack from a part,y little bit drunk lol)

You done good untill you got to the apology bit
Yep, that sounds like the one. Nice big blue tongue they have in their
PunkAsF82 Posted - 11/07/2009 : 23:56:02
yeeh its the same one. you walk in and theres vivs everywhere. seperate areaa for the aquarium? Counter right at the back next to a laod of empty sell vivs?

(sorry for hte bad grammer/spelling, just got ack from a part,y little bit drunk lol)
BlueTongueDan Posted - 11/07/2009 : 19:06:30
Sounds awesome, Widey!
Im gonna be travelling further up North soon with my dad to check out some more shops up there.

Cat, Is the Cosham the same one as Elmsworth? With the seperate area for Leo morphs and the biiig snakes?
If so, yea I agree. It was great. Had a nice selection of Tarantulas too
n/a Posted - 11/07/2009 : 13:43:54
Cool..I'm off to my local exotic emporium shortly to get Cash his Rat (missus won't let me stock up on frozen!). Always enjoy a good nosey around when I'm there. They have a realy cool dwarf camen in theer as a centre piece and all kinds of reps and bugs.....heaven!!!
PunkAsF82 Posted - 10/07/2009 : 22:02:09
Ahhh so you went to Cosham aquarium? It's incred, no? The oweners called Sam and is really nice, gives me a discount on anything I buy there [:d] (my brother bought an albino boa fro mther ea while ago...)
Jono2411 Posted - 10/07/2009 : 21:55:18
Practical Reptile Keeping... its a magazine...
n/a Posted - 10/07/2009 : 21:49:32
PRK? What's that, BTD?
n/a Posted - 10/07/2009 : 16:14:06
The northampton Reptile centre has a couple of woma pythons too.
Ugly yet interesting looking blighters

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000