The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 3 years anniversary

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Razee Posted - 15/04/2014 : 21:53:53
It is exactly 3 years today, that I brought Bazilishka home - and as she is my first snake, it's also 3 years of me being a snake keeper
Bazilishka and myself will be celebrating by feeding Baz her "bring home day" mouse, she can have an XL, as it's her special day

This was my very first pic of her, as I brought her home - she was so tiny :

And this is her some time ago - you've seen this pic before

And this is the most recent one of her - cuddling up to my hubby:

Happy bring home day, Bazilishka
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
scottishbluebird Posted - 16/04/2014 : 21:10:39
I didnt think my pic would be so big! and id forgot to say that it always amazes me the change from hatchie to adult
Razee Posted - 16/04/2014 : 21:06:48
Was just feeling all warm and fuzzy inside, thinking what a nice think to happen on her anniversary - and then the reality hit me... she was probably just too stuffed to be bothered to move
Razee Posted - 16/04/2014 : 21:02:00
Thanks, everyone, and Lol at SBB, very impressive

Bazilishka ate her XL mouse very eagerly last night - and then did something she NEVER does.
On the rare occasion I feed in the viv, I feed her in her cave, then leave the top open, and she moves to hot hide after she finishes. It's the only way she'll leave the cave to warm up and digest.

But not yesterday. She stayed in the opened cave after she finished the mouse, instead of going into her hot hide - all evening - just sat there, right in the open, looking at me... So unusual for her, she normally just dives for cover, or hides all the time. Yesterday, she just watched me, her little chin propped on the edge...it was lovely to see her not panicking and hiding away.
scottishbluebird Posted - 16/04/2014 : 16:08:17
LadySybil Posted - 16/04/2014 : 12:09:55
Awww, she is so tiny in the first picture and looks like a completely different snake in the last one.
Kellog Posted - 16/04/2014 : 09:48:37
She's changed so much Razee . Happy anniversary to you both.

Xxx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000