The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 What size was/is your largest corn snake?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Vince_the_snake Posted - 11/04/2014 : 13:12:21
My largest (and only) corn snake is Vince. He is 150cm long and weighs 800g. At one point he got tubby and weighed over 1000g, but I put him on a diet.

I used snakewidget to measure him (thanks Kellog) and used my scales to weigh him.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 16/04/2014 : 09:51:57
My longest is Casper, who is 5'3" and also my oldest. My heaviest is Kellog, who is just over 800g.

Try using this Cassie - http://serpwidgets.com/main/measure I'm useless with computers and was pleased with how easy it is.

Xxx
SilverWings Posted - 11/04/2014 : 23:52:33
Diego is around 4-4.5 feet. When I got him he was 1250g, he fasted for nearly 5 months last year and went down to 950g. He's now around 900g and fasting again which is great because he's still a fatty.
Moppet Posted - 11/04/2014 : 22:55:10
My snakes are all still growing apart from Kali. Kali is quite a small snake, 3 ft 11 and 330-450g (depending on time of year as I breed from her).

I think Apollo might be bigger than her now, maybe Aphrodite is too. I will have to do some weighing/measuring next feed time
Vince_the_snake Posted - 11/04/2014 : 22:51:56
It was fairly easy, but it is easier to use if you get a picture where the snake is relatively strait.
Cassie Posted - 11/04/2014 : 21:25:05
Mm afraid I've not worked out Tekka's size yet, my first and largest snake, she won't stay still or straight! She must be easily a metre though...I did have a look at a snake measuring app I found after googling it, how easy did you find/how did you manage measuring Vince?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000