The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 time for my annual rant

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tk72 Posted - 11/03/2014 : 16:43:12
Just been flicking through preloved and came across this advert

Hi in looking for any frogs or tame corn snakes spiders must be with tanks vivs coming to a great home with loads ov time to spend sorry can't pay just lots ov love thanks must be able to deliver sorry i don't drive but possiblely able to pay petrol costs thanks

Do they think anyone is going to give them animals and Vivs all for free? They must be out of their tiny little minds.

Rant over.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tk72 Posted - 26/03/2014 : 23:24:38
You should have said. I sent 12 jaffa cakes to belly heaven yesterday. I could have held a couple back for you. But they did get a good send off. Dunked in hot chocolate and sucked to death. :-)
gmac Posted - 26/03/2014 : 23:17:03
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

If anyone is giving away any Jaffa cakes I'll give them a loving home for life. Honest.

theres a waiting list for jaffas free to a caring home :D im about 300th on this list bah lol
eeji Posted - 26/03/2014 : 23:03:28
If anyone is giving away any Jaffa cakes I'll give them a loving home for life. Honest.
yalovit Posted - 26/03/2014 : 19:29:53
can I have anything for free.Im not prepared to pay petrol.hehe
Cassie Posted - 14/03/2014 : 18:35:30
Mm can I have ago too? well i would like a russian rat snake and a butter corn with vivs, stats heat mat etc, delivered and set up and I would like them tame and healthy of course ......
scottishbluebird Posted - 14/03/2014 : 17:07:20
That sweet angelic Rain? nooooooooo lol
lupi lou Posted - 14/03/2014 : 16:23:25
can I join it?! I'll happily take on an unwanted BRB with full set up in fact I'll even do a swap for the Rain gerbil and her cage how's that for a deal?!
tk72 Posted - 11/03/2014 : 20:26:39
I hear you. I'm on the lookout for a pied reticulated python. Bob Clark has one on his site for $25000 dollars. Bob if you are reading this can I have it please? And if you can pay the shipping please and throw in a viv and heaters and stuff. Thanks Bob.

That gives me an idea for another thread.
Razee Posted - 11/03/2014 : 19:12:30
I'll have a go as well, then :-)

If anyone doesn't want a nice yellow corn snake, preferably honey or gold dust, even a very yellow butter motley, with all the equipment, all for free, of course - will pick up within west country, but you must come home with me, and convince my hubby I'm to be allowed more snakes... P.S. if you can throw in a nice low pied royal, or even a very yellow one - caramel, banana, or similar... I won't say no :-)

Mwa ha ha haaaa :-)
scottishbluebird Posted - 11/03/2014 : 17:01:24
Well, if they are trying, then.......

If anyone is giving away a FREE african pygmy hedgehog (must be a dark one) with every thing they need, would prefer if could deliver..

Doubtful but you never know!!!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000