The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 forum crash

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rockroyal Posted - 28/02/2014 : 13:12:39
Was it just me or did this forum crash???
And I still can't access the royal python forum
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gmac Posted - 03/03/2014 : 19:20:26
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Personally I think Gmac pressed the big red button so he could have a peaceful few days....and be bribed with Jaffa cakes to get them up and running again .

Xxx

sssshhhhhh
Kellog Posted - 03/03/2014 : 08:38:00
Personally I think Gmac pressed the big red button so he could have a peaceful few days....and be bribed with Jaffa cakes to get them up and running again .

Xxx
gmac Posted - 02/03/2014 : 20:17:04
This forum and the royal python both had issues, and unfortunately the server guy who repairs this was on holiday so the admins and mods had an extra days holiday from the boards lol.

It does happen occasionally unfortunately.
lupi lou Posted - 02/03/2014 : 18:44:11
yep the form crashed, after last time I join the face book group so A I know if its my computer or if the forum is down and B I can still get my fix lol I know what you mean about other forums, they can be full of opinionated people which ruin the forum. Either that or they find corns boring and they like to make you feel inexperienced just cos you keep them
Jacquie72 Posted - 01/03/2014 : 17:33:46
quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

quote:
Originally posted by Jacquie72

Same here, as in that time I needed advice and registered with two different forums, which I shan't name and was basically bullied off both of them because I made an ID mistake on a PHOTO of a snake. Being fairly new to forum useage I found the whole experience pretty nasty. Just glad to see this back now, though. Back in a nice familiar and friendly setting!

Yeah, i never understand why some forums have to be so nasty, it is not tolerated here thankfully

And that is why I love it here!

On a slightly different note, I am going to be buying a new viv for both Henry and Lily on Monday. My faunarium is still losing me precious humidity, even though it turns out the heat mat was faulty and I got that replaced, so I now have adequate heat. So to save from ruining the substrate with continual mistings I am going to replace the viv with a more suitable habitat she can grow into. And Henry just needs a bigger enclosure. Then the freed up vivs I can use for smaller, less humidity/heat intense animals!
scottishbluebird Posted - 01/03/2014 : 15:59:21
quote:
Originally posted by Jacquie72

Same here, as in that time I needed advice and registered with two different forums, which I shan't name and was basically bullied off both of them because I made an ID mistake on a PHOTO of a snake. Being fairly new to forum useage I found the whole experience pretty nasty. Just glad to see this back now, though. Back in a nice familiar and friendly setting!

Yeah, i never understand why some forums have to be so nasty, it is not tolerated here thankfully
Jacquie72 Posted - 01/03/2014 : 14:09:20
Razee Posted - 01/03/2014 : 12:25:45
Same here, and even worse, as I'm ill and in bed, so needed the fix even more... Still, back on line now :-). :-)
Redware Posted - 28/02/2014 : 23:19:32
Yup same here
scottishbluebird Posted - 28/02/2014 : 16:51:58
Was soooooo not happy!!
rockroyal Posted - 28/02/2014 : 14:30:00
Cheers guys
tk72 Posted - 28/02/2014 : 14:09:57
Mine has been funny for a few days too.
SilverWings Posted - 28/02/2014 : 13:25:22
Yeah, I couldn't get on for a few days. Missed my daily fix :/

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000